GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the GReddy Profec boost controller installed in my car. No matter how i much read the instructions or check the installation, it still won't increase the boost. I also have an APEXi Power FC installed... I was thinking maybe the Profec conflicts with the Power FC computer.. I've also tried a manual boost controller.. .still don't work. FYI, my turbos are the HKS 2530s... Yeah, i'm a newbie :(

Anyone had similar problems? Would i need to get the APEXi boost controller for my boost to increase?

Thanks!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Make sure that the limiter setting is not below the boost you are trying to set, had this with mine and it kept cutting the boost until I remembered the limiter was on.

MidNite :cool:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
The PFC has nothing to do with increasing boost.

1) your installation of the boost controller is wrong this includes boost selnoid, and vacume lines. check intake vacume line to selnoid, then from selnoid to Wastegates.
or
2) your wastegate actuators are not working (this is a rare fault) test wastegates by putting pressure in their vacume line see if they open,,,, or the lazy dangerous way disconnect the wastgates vacume line see if you get over boost.
3) It might all be working but your BOV is venting the extra boost

where are you getting your boost signal from ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts