GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
How the **** do you fit in those seats? and why pink?? trying to tease out your femme side ;)

but in all honesty and joking a side, the car looks wicked mate! (Tony R)
Haha Tony. I'm a lot slimmer now from when we last met. :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You know my thought on this car Rocky, probably one of the best R35s out there.

Great blend of bits, style and it's not too shouty although it has obvious bodywork updates.
Staying with the stock colour really works on this with some purple blended in.
Having your approval Richard is a bit like my car being endorsed with the Royal Crest by appointment to Her Majesty the Queen. :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

A few cosmetic changes this week and new carbon aero all finished in matte this time around - hopefully a classier look.

Look forward to your feedback :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Love your car Rock!!! :cool::cool:

Reactions: G2GUV

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Are you on display or on track on Sunday Rocky? Would like a look around your car.
I bet it is better in the flesh? Awesome bit of kit.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Thanks for posting this thread. Seems like years since I've seen such a thread where I've thought, I wish I'd gone down that route!! (Could afford it!!)

Great car. Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Love the look of the car...

How do you find the AP Radical BBK? Been looking at these for some time, but never found much feedback on them. How long have you had them? Any track use?

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Are you on display or on track on Sunday Rocky? Would like a look around your car.
I bet it is better in the flesh? Awesome bit of kit.
Hi Dave,

Thank you.

I will be on Display on our Battalion30five stand and I'll be on track as well.

:)

See you Sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
What's with all the purple it's like the thing crashed through Claires accessories?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Haha.

I appreciate that my car certainley isn't for everyone. Taste is subjective and I absolutely love it. :)

But I have had a few 'gay' comments of late, but at least it attracted some attention! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Love the look of the car...

How do you find the AP Radical BBK? Been looking at these for some time, but never found much feedback on them. How long have you had them? Any track use?
Thank you Graham,

I absolutely love my BBK. I was so disappointed when first fitted as the bite was no where near good enough. I spoke to Jonny Cocker of JCR who recommends these kits and he soon told me that the pads that AP supply with the kit are simply not good enough. I instantly took his advice and upgraded my front pads to the JCR track pads and WOW!!! A few people have sat in the car with me now and experienced the stopping power. It really is immense.

I would strongly recommend buying this kit from JCR with their race pads. Speak to Jonny - he certainley knows a thing or two about driving fast.

:)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Haha.

I appreciate that my car certainley isn't for everyone. Taste is subjective and I absolutely love it. :)

But I have had a few 'gay' comments of late, but at least it attracted some attention! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
Heh was just pulling yer leg :) there's alot under the bonnet tho for my liking but hey least she shifts :)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Just a quick update - car has now been treated to JCR Stage 3 Carbon Aero.
The front Dive Planes are being fitted this week.

I have looked the look of this Carbon Aero ever since I first set sight on it. Finally managed to convince myself to spend the money on it. :)

Aesthetics aside - the car feel completely different at high speeds. I really enjoyed my first track day with this carbon aero at Niss Show - Rockingham.

Just a few images for you guys of the current look - taken by Steve at Rockingham. Will take some more static shots soon and upload. :)

I have now gone for the Dry/Mate Carbon look around the car for a classier look imo. All the purple accents on the carbon are not coated in matte laquer and the car looks seriously better than before - again in my opinion. Gloss carbon is dead - LOL!!! :)

21 - 40 of 129 Posts