GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Your car looks even better in the flesh seriously impressed and loving the look and your seats are soo comfortable I need to nick them rocky.

·
Following EJH#25
6,838 Posts
It's almost perfect...

Swap the purple for Kawasaki Racing Lime Green and you're there!!! :D

Just kidding, she's beautiful and I'm not a massive fan of the 35s ;)

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
thanks for allowing us to build such a car mate ;-)..
Hats off to you Jurgen and your entire team at JM Imports. This car has its own massive fan base now and really has become the car I always wanted it to be -

1 - A Brutally fast Road/Street Car
2 - An Epic Track car with spool and handling to match
3 - A drag strip smasher

and finally

4 - A show stopper. :chuckle:

I'm still a chav at heart, and absolutely love some chavvy aspects of my car. :bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I've said it already buy i'll say it again the car is mint and if I had an R35 I would want it to be close to what you have created if not the same.

Simply amazing!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
It's almost perfect...

Swap the purple for Kawasaki Racing Lime Green and you're there!!! :D

Just kidding, she's beautiful and I'm not a massive fan of the 35s ;)

Haha - Cheers Matt!

Your R33 is SAVAGE! Its already grey but lacks a touch of purple! Send her over to me and I will get her sorted! Seriously need that 33 in my life!!! :bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I've said it already buy i'll say it again the car is mint and if I had an R35 I would want it to be close to what you have created if not the same.

Simply amazing!!!!
Cheers mate,

really appreciate the feedback and compliment.

Thank you.

Car has a little way left to go yet, but it is almost there. :)

·
Following EJH#25
6,838 Posts
Haha - Cheers Matt!

Your R33 is SAVAGE! Its already grey but lacks a touch of purple! Send her over to me and I will get her sorted! Seriously need that 33 in my life!!! :bowdown1:
Thanks buddy, you made my weekend at TOTB!

How did you do at TOTB by the way? I got caught up in getting everything ready to go that I missed saying goodbye to everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thanks buddy, you made my weekend at TOTB!

How did you do at TOTB by the way? I got caught up in getting everything ready to go that I missed saying goodbye to everyone.
I had a really good time mate - the first outing for my monster at such an event.

Best QM time was 9.63 at 149 MPH on Street Tyres and full trim.
I refuse to remove any weight or aero from my car for these drag events. My car is built primarily to be a fast street car - but an all rounder at the same time. I will not run slicks or drag wheels on my car for willy waving - so you will always see my car in full fat trim unless someone else has taken it to an event for me and is ignoring my instructions! :eek:

Standing KM speed was 188.9 MPH.

I really loved the event - but standing at the edge of the strip and watching you engaging launch was just another experience!!! Simply wow! Ear piercing WOW!! :chuckle:

·
Following EJH#25
6,838 Posts
I had a really good time mate - the first outing for my monster at such an event.

Best QM time was 9.63 at 149 MPH on Street Tyres and full trim.
I refuse to remove any weight or aero from my car for these drag events. My car is built primarily to be a fast street car - but an all rounder at the same time. I will not run slicks or drag wheels on my car for willy waving - so you will always see my car in full fat trim unless someone else has taken it to an event for me and is ignoring my instructions! :eek:
That's very similar to mine at 9.54 :bowdown1:

Standing KM speed was 188.9 MPH.

I really loved the event - but standing at the edge of the strip and watching you engaging launch was just another experience!!! Simply wow! Ear piercing WOW!! :chuckle:
See, that's the thing, I've never heard it as I have the windows shut and a helmet on :(

Love the wings BTW, not seen them before and they make the car IMHO!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Very nice read and car looks great. Sure not to everyone's taste but imo tastefully done! Love the fact you've not stripped weight and have a seriously fast road/street car, exactly what I'm going for. Nice job ***55357;***56399;***55356;***57339;

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Can't believe I missed this thread.

Rocky, you've done yourself proud.

You know me, I've always been an OEM look man, but I love everything you've done.

Really well chosen and put together.

I also love purple and think the colour combination is perfect.

One of my favourite modded GT-Rs.

Excellent work.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Can't believe I missed this thread.

Rocky, you've done yourself proud.

You know me, I've always been an OEM look man, but I love everything you've done.

Really well chosen and put together.

I also love purple and think the colour combination is perfect.

One of my favourite modded GT-Rs.

Excellent work.

Thank you Adam.

You played a part in my turbo choice to be honest. Really glad I went down the EFR route. Getting beaten (just about) by huge turbod GT35 cars down the drag strip really doesn't bother me. I just smile when on road I have to stop myself standing on the loud pedal as the spool/response sometime can get frightening. :thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 129 Posts