GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to unforseen circumstances I am going to let my project R32 GTR go. The car is currently stripped out, interior, dash, engine, box, glass, doors etc Its grey and on "H" Plate. It was stripped to do the neccessary bodywork and fit the cage.

It includes the following items.

Rolling Chassis, in need of some bodywork / welding to rear arches and floor panels, no doors, no bootlid,fibreglass ones can be supplied at extra cost if required. Includes wheels, Brakes, suspension etc
Bonnet (needs front repair)
Front Screen
Rear Screen
1 good rear qtr glass
Engine (was running but has a knock on bottom end) With Inlet manifold, Exhaust manifold and turbos.
Gearbox
Prop
Rear diff (still on the car)
Front Seats (need a damn good clean)
Rear Seats (need a damn good clean)
Exhaust
Twin Blitz blow off valves
FMIC
Radiator
Majority of the interior trim that I removed.

Approx 90% of all parts required to put it back together.

Looking for around £3500ono for the lot. Cheap GTR for someone that has the time :)

If nobody wants to take this on I may split it.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*UPDATED* Due to unforseen circumstances I am going to let my project R32 GTR go. The car is currently stripped out, interior, dash, engine, box, glass, doors etc Its grey and on "H" Plate. It was stripped to do the neccessary bodywork and fit the cage.

It includes but is not limited to the following items.

Rolling Chassis, in need of some bodywork / welding to rear arches and floor panels, no doors, no bootlid,fibreglass ones can be supplied at extra cost if required. Includes wheels, Brakes, suspension etc
Bonnet (needs front repair)
Rear Screen
1 good rear qtr glass
Gearbox
Prop
Rear diff (still on the car) & driveshafts
Steering rack
Exhaust
Twin Blitz blow off valves
FMIC
Radiator
Majority of the interior trim like front door panels, rear qtr panels etc
Logbook V5

Looking for around £1500ono for the lot. Cheap GTR for someone that has the time

If nobody wants to take this on I may split it using the parts listed above.

Please call 07785 793112 if your interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts