·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
45k!!!!

It's an awesome machine mate, and I am fully aware of the time/money and effort that has gone into it. But, for what your asking, you would probably be better off breaking it.

·
Premium Member
6,280 Posts
if you wanted a world record then £45k would be cheap way of getting it.

Simon

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly! :cool:
To be honest if it doesnt go for the money then I'll keep it & put the sequential with airshifter in & drop the times further whilst the other project sits on ice for now:D
At least that way I dont give the car away & actually Project GTST may be worth even more especially if the time thanks to the gearbox & revised suspension starts with an 8 instead of a 9.

if you wanted a world record then £45k would be cheap way of getting it.

Simon

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whoops did I bump this ;)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bumping again - 4 days left !

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only 36 hours left now :)
If it doesn't sell certainly not the end of the world - just means Project GTST will get a lot quicker :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No mate - £37000 min - last thing I am going to do is give the car away no matter what anyone thinks it's worth.
It has all the potential in the world & lets be honest with a sequntial with air shifter be a lot lot quicker - not to mention more suspension development.
2006 was the debut year for the car & in a strange way I hope it doesnt sell as would be nice to see what it can really do rather than watch someone else finish off what I started.

if it does sell then Project B can start in earnest - so either way lot of work to do.

John saw 28 grand offered on ebay, thats gotto be close surely?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Ok mate fair comment, i saw the car at all the events this year, only reason i said that was because Dragon RX7 is for sale for 25 grand, ran a 9.1 if i recall correctly..

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
And pps, Rob Higgins who ive known for a long long time did the decals on your car.. he did mine on my subaru in 1999 :) (yes, i'm from Walsall too) :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ross did run a 9.1 the bugger :eek:
If mine had ran in comps for 2 or 3 years then I wouldnt be looking for as much but it's only had 1/2 a season & to be honest a 9.9 on a car still running the bog standard gearbox with real suspension hassle during the year due to not having any reference or other similar cars to draw on is not a bad place to start.
I honestly would love to keep it fit the "full monty gearbox" & sort the suspension, chuck a bit more power at it & hopefully run a low 9 or even high 8 next year & then look to sell again.
I would love to get Project B started but cant do both at the same time unless someone fancies going halves ??? - it will be a serious serious project with 1 & only 1 goal in mind :smokin:

Ok mate fair comment, i saw the car at all the events this year, only reason i said that was because Dragon RX7 is for sale for 25 grand, ran a 9.1 if i recall correctly..

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No longer for sale - sorry if it messes anyone around but sod it.
The longer the sale has gone on the less i want to sell.

With the gearbox arriving on the 21st & the suspension work that can now be done & other bits we should see it's proper potential over the next few months. I would have been sick as a dog watching someone else do it in the car.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
we are all winners then

you get to take it to the next level, and we get another summer of top Skyline action!

well done dude

mook

1 - 18 of 18 Posts