GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Bought the car in October 06. It needs lots of work but it was exactly what i was looking for (not a spec of rust). Im sending it out for paint and bodywork as soon as possible. The previous owner of this car was a tool and there are uncountable electrical issues and the white paint was sprayed very poorly and is cracking and peeling in several places. The car makes very little boost and runs very rich due to the old school HKS fuel management system or the ghetto boost control or the seized blow of valves. im not exactly a turbo expert but im learning. It has old everything but its a good chassis and the major components are still sound.

it came with a Trust intercooler, Apexi intake(broken), HKS boost control(super old school), BBS 18" wheels, Greddy blow off valves(broken i think), Trial Bumper, skirts and wing, HKS exhaust, Trust downpipe, Nismo strut brace, HKS intercooler piping and not much else.

·
6,821 Posts
Hi great base for a project , good luck with the reapairs . .do you know what side skirts you have? also never seen that boot spoiler somewhere, veilside?

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
like everything but that wing..a bit much for me but if you like it, well done on the find!! Get her back to her glory!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is the trial front bumper, look at the vents....
though similar...
TRIAL bumper's corner of vents is round.

your front bumper is NISMO or add nismo duct to an original NISSAN bumper.

major customization in Japan.
do you have image which the whole bumper appeared in?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
sorry the front bumper is factory. my mistake everything but the bumper is trial. im selling the wing if anyone is interested

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Project Update

the engine bay is ready for paint. the clutch is currently being rebuilt at eurodrive and i have parts on the way from all over the world.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I was wondering if you ever get up around the Midland/Barrie area? I'd love to check out your car, grab some coffee, stuff like that.

I'm always up for a Timmy's;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im sure i will sometime in the summer when i head up to friends cottages and stuff. sounds good man. i have a lot of work ahead until i can even think of driving my car. peace man

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
a few more things

the clutch was built by eurodrive in Burlington. :cool:

Nismo engine rebuild kit

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the goods