GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Have for sale a brand new in box, set of Project MU SCR rear rotors, part no. is SCRN008
These are 300x22 and are the perfect replacement for 32-34 equipped with brembos (except for R34 N1 & late model R34 GT-Rs, which used 322mm discs)

Selling them as my car has a R34 N1 brake conversion, and stupidly i assumed all rear brembo discs were the same size, rather than checking the sizes first! :chairshot

£200 collected from Edinburgh

pics below.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Mike, I've got a brand new set of EBC Vspec rear discs I bought in error. If they're the size you're after maybe work something out?

Charlie.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
No worries mate, mine are the same size. Yup, agree we need to meet up again soon. Hardly see any Skylines on the road anymore, been driving up and down to Brighton quite a bit recently and could count them on one hand.

·
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM is the quickest way if you want a reply, as i don't go on the forum much due to being far too busy/away most of the time, plus i have most thread notifications turned off.

but to answer your question...
Postage will be potentially extortionate due to the weight, hence collection price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts