GTR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
never been a fan of that type of wing - but i gotta say that looks phat and lets face it, it's all most people are ever gonna see :smokin:

·
Registered
720 Posts
do you think that wing is the same one as on the Bee*R R324 ? ive been looking for that style, as its the only aftermarket wing i like - not stuck up in the air by about 2foot.....

what wheels you got on?

looks classy

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Looks really really nice. I've loved the Do-Luck kit since me old mate Minty was fitted with it. Boot lip looks sweet.

Only thing that I personally don't really like is the 'Astra' grille.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
What wheels you got on? Looks classy
Long story how we arrived at the choice but cheers to Scott at Abbey Motorsport (told you it was a long story) but there made by ULTRALITE.

When they first went on though, they changed the whole look of the car & we ended up having to totally redesign the projects final look, body kit & everything :chuckle:

The front grill was there when the car came over from JAPAN & I liked it so it stayed ... plus it kept in with the designs. Mind you, should I find something better in years to come :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well coming soon is a slight update as I've had to have the rear bumper repaired thanks to the blind driver behind me last September ... but once that's repaired & resprayed (very soon) were going to try a different look :nervous:

Keep you all updated ...

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Please tell me you mean the car and not the owner :D
What !?!! What's wrong with me ?

Plus what do you mean my dogs just as bad ???

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

The latest photo though is this :

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Money is the current issue unless I get sponsorship on the mechanical side of things as that's where we are aiming next.

Turn up to the next London meet & like so many others I can bore you sh*tless on the subject :chuckle:

Shameless plug to his own London meet above !!!

Cheers for the comments though peeps :squintdan

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
That we do, but I'll keep networking as you never know ;)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Your just jealous its happy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Do I get a ride in the passenger seat? Be your best friend:shy:

You'll have to fight / get permission from MRS KRISS for that my friend ... I put a years wages on her in the fight though :chuckle:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts