GTR Forum banner

Project Odaiba Aqua

24K views 173 replies 19 participants last post by  Simonh 
#1 ·
Well, this is an an interesting turn of events.

A place i have visited many, many times over the last 18 years, and a place that actually holds, some really special personal memories.

So therefore the name is quite fitting.

Rainbow Bridge and the Bayshore route, is a great area for a blast.

bit of a teaser.

#6 ·
Up until 10 days I wasn’t even looking to sell

when it went , I was thinking what can I replace it with

im not a 911 guy, other cars are too expensive or impractical as a daily

very tempted by the Gs Yaris but have one of the jdm ones (not 4wd)

the maths worked on this so thought why not

when I’m 40 in a few years il probably end up with a Tesla and moan at all petrol powered cars lol 😂

#15 ·
Its not at Nobels. The dealership is Nissan in Norwich. (Not my local one, far from it, but they had what i wanted)

@Mook - Wont be changing for a while, but the wheels need changing, and a few other bits. i never went "full on" with the previous 35. i am not interested in big power modifications.

#20 ·
The carbon overlays for various parts like the dash vents , mfd etc

I was speaking to Robson leather today as they are starting to do some stuff for r35(they have one as a demo car ) but obviously can do anything you want / need

will see if anything is suitable

#23 ·
I spoke to Norwich about the unregistered blue, the deal is very good but still not as good as ordering new. Also the car’s been sat there in the compound and showroom since aug-sep loosing money. In two months or so I could get to drive a 21 plate so it’s a no-brainer.
The fact is nobody is going to match offers you get through carwow.

Spoke to Neil and I must say, it was a good communication

#30 ·
Few bits ordered.

Nismo Mirror Lense
Top Secret Front Pipe (titanium)
Top Secret Catch Tank
Top Secret Expansion Tank
HKS oil cap
HKS drop in filters

just FYI anyone thinking of ordering the Nismo carbon mirror (interior) it wont fit even tho its listed for R35 on the UK model