GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these ages ago with the intention of grafting into my standard R33 lights.

I got them because physically they look about the right size and angle to be able to fit this whole unit in without too much modding.

I've since got a pair of OEM Xenon headlights and so never got round to doing anything with these.

As I suggested the entire unit could be installed or the individual projector units taken out and used in much the same way as a few threads on here have done already.

They could be fitted with the standard Halogen bulbs and still get that nice projector look or xenon kit could be added (on Ebay starting at about £40)

I've added a couple of measurements but if you want me to measure anything else let me know.

The bulbs that you see fitted I'll leave in place, the clips from the larger projectors have gone missing somewhere but a piece of bent wire or large paper clip would work fine.

Yours for £50 + post (£8)

Cheers
Ant.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've had a question about what each light is;

The large non-projector is the high beam.

The large projector is dipped beam (main headlights).

The small projector is supposed to be front fog light, but I had an idea of fitting a super bright LED behind it to make a daytime running light :smokin:

The small reflector is intended to be a sidelight I think, but if the standard sidelights are kept then an orange bulb or LED could be fitted here to be used as indicators..

I've offered these up to the front of the R33 and I think they could look really cool if fitted nicely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts