GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bloody hell that was quick!

Couldn't help worrying about his thumbs on the inside of that wheel though, I've always been taught to keep them on the outside... Just in-case you clip something and would like to keep them!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
There seemed to be loads of bounce from the tyres? Maybe just some rough parts of the road?
looks like he had it in R.R.R,,
but the quickest laps I have seen by Mr Krum etc were in "R.C and Off"... and I always went round in "R.C.R" as it is just way to bumpy to have the suspension in Race mode.
the Nismo is very stiffly set up as well

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
looks like he had it in R.R.R,,
but the quickest laps I have seen by Mr Krum etc were in "R.C and Off"... and I always went round in "R.C.R" as it is just way to bumpy to have the suspension in Race mode.
the Nismo is very stiffly set up as well
May some of the bounce have been due to a poorly mounted camera?

What is the driver "qualified" in?

David

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,027 Posts
I did think that at first but it did seem he adjusting the wheel to the bumps?
That's the kickback through the steering, mate. He is also pressing on, so counter-steering quite a bit. The bouncy camera is just that.

The guy is a kart racer and ski instructor and he's not far off Krumm's Nismo time is he? If it's the guy I think it is, his doris is hot as balls.

Kudos for not lifting up Kesselchen, but flashing lights at a car that is overtaking another is bad form and would earn him a big fat middle finger from me.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Krumms time was 7.08 for a full lap....
but this lap time on a TF day is very impressive.

I do agree, flashing your lights at someone whilst they are overtaking is very poor and I too would have given him "the bird"...
its a TF day, not a race, its not even a track day....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts