GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have been watching all the threads and posts but have never posted. A few weeks ago, though, I decided that I should start posting, too. I have posted my garage 'upgrade' in NAGTROC and after receiving some positive feedback (especially that my car made it to the official Nissan facebook page), decided that I should post it here, as well.

I have had my car ('11 Gunmetal BE) for 1 year when a guy with a car from UK (RHD, in Bulgaria cars are LHD) on a right turn, while cutting the turn, hit me and I started spinning and crashed into a rock... Definitely not a pleasant experience... but the problem is that when you are young and have a fast car, no matter what you do, you are the one guilty..... Anyways, I got distracted...

Back to the point, I now have a '12 Black BE and decided that something has to change... and the best thing to change will be the home of my car a.k.a the garage :D ... as I'm currently studying here and most of the time the car will be sitting there (well, not right now.. as it's in the shop getting full custom interior). Enough talk, the pictures are coming... :D

Here it is how it looked like with the '11 in it:

And here it is now:

As you may see, it doesn't look that good with all the red backlighting, and since I haven't ordered it that way I returned it to the shop to fix it and change the "GT" letters to white...

Here it is now (btw the sign automatically lights up when the door is fully open):

What do you guys think?

p.s.: the foam on the walls is to protect the car doors from accidentally hitting the wall... not that I'm not careful but you never know... ;)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Saw this on the NA site a while back and it encouraged me to get to work on mine lol. Stunning results mate, it looks lovely :thumbsup:

Just about to go out to mine to lay some flooring :D

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
That car is spoilt!
Love the floor, not sure about the Gtr sign tho?

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
That is awesome :bowdown1:

My garage is too short to get my baby in. She's currently covered on snow :bawling:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I wish my garage is that wide too :(

Nice one matey! I love the GTR sign :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Very nice. A special garage for a very special car. :smokin:

The sign looks really good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Looks great, wish I had my own garage.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you very much, guys!!! It's really cool to see that your job is appreciated... and even inspires somebody else!! :)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Thank you very much, guys!!! It's really cool to see that your job is appreciated... and even inspires somebody else!! :)
The inspiration mate caused me to board my loft section out fully, run a new light, re paint the walls and lay rubber flooring Friday and Saturday lol. Not as pretty as yours but looks so much better lol. Or also bought a few a1 picture frames and await some photos to be blown up poster style :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The inspiration mate caused me to board my loft section out fully, run a new light, re paint the walls and lay rubber flooring Friday and Saturday lol. Not as pretty as yours but looks so much better lol. Or also bought a few a1 picture frames and await some photos to be blown up poster style :D
Wow! I'm glad I helped. And I also apologize that I set you back (hopefully not too much) :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
A bit bling, but pretty cool. I used to have a bit of carpet tile for the doors in my old garage, so that's one step up you have there!

·
Registered
871 Posts
That is perverted!!

I wish i had the time to make my garage look awesome too :( but i have tools and Pole dancing equipment EVERYWHERE :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts