GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting into a KGC10 and have done some searching on google and forums but havent gotten the answer I'm looking for

I want to know from people who own a KGC10 sedan or coupe the pros and cons of ownership. I understand owning one of those is a unique esxperience and can be very hard to maintain and because of its age prone to rust and other things.

So what are everyones thoughts? Is it worth it? Is it not? Cost of owner ship varies on how it has been maintained as I know but that wouldnt hurt either.

Sorry, I seem to be a bit all over the place with this post

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I'm afraid I know nothing about them other than they make a lovely noise.

PM PS30SB if serious, as he has one and is an expert.

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Hello

rust is the biggest issue, after that the trim items with the mechanical last.

Is owning one worth it, in short yes!

Ive owned many cars but non have gathered the crowds as much as mine does. Driving these old cars is an amazing experience and they are quite surprising in the handling dept once you've sorted out the worn items.

If you want one sourcing I can help with either saloon or coupe, KGC10 or KPGC10. it depsneds on budgets but these aren't cheap cars in any condition.

Be prepared for a lot of work then you cant go wrong.

I am thinking about getting into a KGC10 and have done some searching on google and forums but havent gotten the answer I'm looking for

I want to know from people who own a KGC10 sedan or coupe the pros and cons of ownership. I understand owning one of those is a unique esxperience and can be very hard to maintain and because of its age prone to rust and other things.

So what are everyones thoughts? Is it worth it? Is it not? Cost of owner ship varies on how it has been maintained as I know but that wouldnt hurt either.

Sorry, I seem to be a bit all over the place with this post

1 - 4 of 4 Posts