GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking around at R32 GT-R prices as I'm planning on buying one in September and Prospec's website lists R32's at prices that appear to be, um, a little optimistic shall we say? Or am I missing something?

Not here to cause a flame war, just wondered if their cars are "reconditioned" or something. I'll be buying an £8k sh*tter I think ;)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, they have a great reputation and I'm not knocking them, in fact I used their site to convince MrsREV that buying a Skyline was a good investment "look, I'll be paying £8k, these guys can sell them for £20k" :D

I was really just wondering if their cars were better than the average, so far it does sound that way.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Azmil,

Certainly reading the good things I have about Prospec, I will be giving you guys a call. Like I say, it'll be September before I'm in the position to buy, I have to get married first (and sell my motorbike and Subaru) ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
save yourself some money,

and dont get married.

on a serious note, cant go wrong with shin, never dealt with him personally, but only heard good things.
money is better spent buying the car, than afterwards putting a cheap one right!!

mark r..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts