GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a very well known face amongst the GTRist is out mr Ludgate and equally well known his R33 GTR

after a few years of very successful drag race this car certainly has the go but had definitely lost the show !!

on arrival

obviously couldn't be wrapped in this state so off to the lads at voodoo paintworx for a good sorting

a couple of days later she reappeared looking like this

out with the sticky stuff

screen pulled out as gasket was shocking

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and all put back together with lots of new rubber seals / screws etc etc

work took place over a week or so and we're very proud of the outcome

thanks for looking

Paul​

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
That's one hell of a transformation. A nice set of show wheels would really set that off! Great work.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow. That looks immense
thanks mike

That's one hell of a transformation. A nice set of show wheels would really set that off! Great work.
cheeeeeeeers johnny - car was collected yesterday and delivered straight to lizard signs for its full livery then back to abbey motorsport to get the lexan windows installed - plus wheels etc and then the small matter of a 1500 bhp engine plus n2o

low 8's are a coming !!

It really was in a sorry state at the start, what a transformation :cool:
J
thanks kat shes a good solid car but had certainly gained a patina lol

·
Vendor
12,589 Posts
is that the "lemon" ?

·
Vendor
12,589 Posts
Sherbet, not Jun Super ;)

Looking good Paul, I'd have done the mirrors carbon too but it does look good mate, can't wait to see it in action in 2014! :)
Phew!!

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
What a great job Paul and his team have done!

Ever since buying the car every penny has been spent on making it go quicker and quicker with great results provided by Abbey Motorsport. The time had come to make an effort and bring the look of the car up to a decent standard.

What I didn't realise was that Paul would do such a good job that it would look like a new car. Now I'm worried about scratching it!!

Now of course I will drive it very carefully and probably a bit slower :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Thanks PW Pro for an amazing transformation.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Colour looks familiar... :nervous:
lol nearly but not quite ricardo !!

Nice...... That's got to be worth a couple of tenths :cool:
cheers buddy

Good as new again :)
nice one kabz

is that the "lemon" ?
similar but not the same boys

Sherbet, not Jun Super ;)

Looking good Paul, I'd have done the mirrors carbon too but it does look good mate, can't wait to see it in action in 2014! :)
cheers matt and i think we had enough on lol

Looked fine before?.... ;)
That's a hell of a turnaround in just a week.
should have gone to spec savers matt lol - cheers

Looks a lot fresher :)
just slightly eh c

What a great job Paul and his team have done!

Ever since buying the car every penny has been spent on making it go quicker and quicker with great results provided by Abbey Motorsport. The time had come to make an effort and bring the look of the car up to a decent standard.

What I didn't realise was that Paul would do such a good job that it would look like a new car. Now I'm worried about scratching it!!

Now of course I will drive it very carefully and probably a bit slower :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Thanks PW Pro for an amazing transformation.

now then Jeff

you certainly gave us one to sink our teeth into mister !!

really enjoyed her though buddy and very rewarding to see her before and after

really can't wait to see how you go next year lets hope she goes as well as she looks :bowdown1:

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
That looks 100% better ! , ive given a comment about its condition a while ago and finally jeff you got it done :D:D

Great work pwpro , now i can feel more proud of the pics i get of the sherbet at pod when i go to some of the events :cool:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
It needs to be more shed like lol.

amazing turnaround.

How much would something like this cost. My r32 is in the same state maybe little better lol.

PM me if you rather do it that way.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts