GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
www.prpeu.com
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Nissan folks,

I’d like to introduce myself as new vendor in this amazing forum. I’m quite sure many of you have already heard about us since our products are well known around the world. Platinum Racing Products specializes in high end billet hardware and electronics for street and race applications, predominantlh
in the Japanese performance and sports compact range since 2011.

Platinum Racing Products or PRP is born in Australia from the ideas and hard work of Herman and with time and lots of tests the PRP products are grown and have spread all over the world. Our quality and design make PRP items an A list products. Customer service and technical support are complete our brand!

Since February 2020 PRP is tight present in Europe and UK too. We are located in Germany and now in few days our products can be yours. The prices are the same like in the rest of the world and no other fees need to be added (aside VAT, unless you have a valid VAT ID number).

Please feel free to come to visit my profile and surf through our products and ask any question, I’ll be more than happy to assist you!!
Thank you for time, it’s great to be here!!!

AC61A549-5083-40C1-BE81-72C4D6441C2A.jpeg

Platinum Racing products RB CAM and CRANK Trigger kit w/CAS bracket

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's nice to hear,

two questions. Where in Germany are you located and would be a personal pick-up of parts possible ?

Regards
Maki

1 - 3 of 3 Posts