GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this will create any interest at all but i have had it for a while now and plugged it in to try and play GT4 and it won't accept the disk. It will play PS1 games.

I'm either looking to sell it for about £10-20 or can anyone give me advice of how i can fix this problem?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
This used to happen quite a bit to mine :(

After getting a bit sick of it I decided to take the top off and get inside to the lense of the laser and gave it a wipe off with a cotton bud and some tequila!!

Worked a treat for a couple of months then resorted back to not reading again so I just ended up repeating the process.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, if it works ill be getting the steering wheel out from the loft and GT4, Man i loved that game!
I will warn anyone also who has an XBOX 360 that has the Joytech Nitro racing wheel, It has just broken again, not from miss use at all. After the first time it went off centre i sent it back and got another one adn was really careful with it! If anyone else has had this problem please tell me because i might go for a different model. I have a PS2 Joytech wheel that still works and i have had it for about 4 years! So i don't think it will be the manufacturing just that i have been a bit unlucky getting two faulty steering wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts