GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a sad day today, but my loss is going to be someone's gain. The GTR is up for sale, price is a firm 15k you couldn't buy the engine for that. In fact, you'll be buying an engine with a free car!
It is a genuine UK car, series 3, number 81 of the 100 and one of 20 with the Connolly leather

In my 8 years of ownership, I've done 12k miles and less than half that on the RIPs RB30. I don't want to sell it, at the same time I can't justify it just sitting there, as I'm out of the country so often, it's not getting used as it should be, hence the mileage since my ownership. So someone is going to get a hell of a deal and a hell of a car, trust me.

It has:
Genuine Do-Luck Bodykit comprising of front, rear bumpers and side skirts
LED rear lights
Ganador titanium complete exhaust from the down pipe back
Workmeister SSR's 3 piece split rims 19x9.5. ET+12
200mph clocks
4 defi black face gauges, 2 in the A post pillar pod, 2 above the centre air outlets.
Original 5 piece Middleburst GTR overmats
Front brake line lock for doing burnouts
Turbo timer
RIPs surge tank with the external twin 044's
HKS dump valves.
HKS EVC 6 throttle compensating boost controller

Engine output is 740BHP with 596lb foot of torque. Its also ready for a nitrous install, which I was going to add after the engine had done 10K miles. The inlet is all ready to take the fogger nozzles, take out the blanking plugs and in with the nozzles, jobs a goodun!

I've added the link for the engine build thread which is here, as there's just so much.
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/75526-big-power-rb30-engine-build.html

There are a few things that do need doing, ie: front suspension turret tops, o/side rear wheel arch, front bumper needs a lick of paint.
None of which outweigh the price and the fact that the car is an absolute animal!

Any info required, please phone me on 07851 985209 instead of PMing, as access to the internet is limited at the moment.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the cars status with regards to the accident,is it a cat D.

Cheers.
No idea, never checked, insurance repaired it, it wasn't as bad as I thought or I made it out to be, just upset at the time.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the dyno graph at home, it was put up on the build thread, I'm home at the weekend I'll post it up then
Horsepower and torque figures page 19 on the build thread, these figures were on a mild tune, wasnt fully unleashed.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Hi pupsi, shame its a cat-d such a brilliant car, and definitely should hold value considering parts etc
Would you be interested in a sports bike for px?

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi pupsi, shame its a cat-d such a brilliant car, and definitely should hold value considering parts etc
Would you be interested in a sports bike for px?
Cheers Mel, but no thanks, can't ride bikes unless it's a push bike, lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh my goodness gracious me, what a car, exactly what I want from a GTR UK spec so cheap insurance despite the Cat D and 740bhp and 4WD :D

but alas I don't have enough quite yet :( GLWS!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apologies to those who have asked for more pictures, unfortunately I leave for work when its still dark and get home when it is too.
Asked my neighbour to take some shots for me though, this is the best he could do.

Interior

Engine

Exterior

·
Registered
818 Posts
Good luck with the sale, the market is pretty tough right now.. ive had offers of mine of £10k :( ... I appreciate my bodyworks not perfect but as with you, you couldnt even build my engine for that let alone suspension, brakes etc etc.

My only friend is having time on my side to sell the car when the right person comes along

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pictures of the damage for those that asked. As you can see, it was all cosmetic damage and nothing structural!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just over 2 weeks left before I go abroad again folks, don't miss this monster.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.