GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all I'm a newbie and I was looking at doing a rally and was keen to ask has anyone heard of Pure Rally? Is it worth doing as I was looking at Rico or Modball this summer.

Has anyone on this forum done one with them?

Thanks Brad

Registered
That shower of 馃挬 still running?

I haven鈥檛 heard good things from people I know that have been before.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys 20 seconds of research makes me think these people are worth avoiding. There's actually a group called Pure shite survivors lol. They've sent me a lot of Mel's screenshots and email replies. WOW. Also company house is interesting he's moved his "office" on a couple of occasions. One was some random address at Bournemouth industrial estate near the airport and the other is a none discript address above a shop.

Also trust pilot has lots of bad reviews. Yeah I'll avoid lol.

Registered
If you're looking for a good rally I would highly recommend the Gametime 350 run.

I did the cannon run and some other rallies and was pretty much put off them for life.

A good friend convinced me to try the Gametime 350 run, and I've since been on a lot of there trips.

The organiser Lee is fantastic, everything is planned perfectly there's no stress or hassle he's got everything covered. The roads he manages to find for the trips he organises are unreal. Always a group of genuine car enthusiasts, and numbers are kept to a sensible level so you can generally stick together.

Take a look here:

Registered
Your far better off joining B35 or Cartel and going on their organised GTR events abroad

Premium Member
Done Rico several times - good fun with great bunch of people. Well run and Rico is a top fella.

Pure Rally meanwhile are a bunch of ****s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts