GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to identify these injectors without luck. They are top feed purple injector on the side is stamped A46-00 and on the top 0010 94190. NE1 can help me out with the specs of these?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Injectors

There are various purple injectors. I have the 600cc Nismo injectors and they are purple.Will have a look to see whats stamped on them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
peisden said:
I've been trying to identify these injectors without luck. They are top feed purple injector on the side is stamped A46-00 and on the top 0010 94190. NE1 can help me out with the specs of these?

Standard injectors on some of the skylines are purple, as i found out i got told my skyline had purple 660 injectors when i bought it only to find out yes they were purple but they were standard.
check the denso web site with your numbers m8.

·
Registered
630 Posts
peisden said:
Thanks man,
How did you cross reference the numbers with the HKS site?
I didn't - it's just that I just sold a set from my car and after lots of searching am 99% certain that's what they are (with the A46-00 code).

scw02102 - unfortunately not - different manufacturers use different colours etc...

Cheers :)

Rog

·
Registered
630 Posts
I doubt it - it's just luck that the old injectors on my car were the ones peisden asked about... I've got RC750s now, but have no idea what they look like LOL

Rog :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts