GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe black or midnight purple GTR 34 with what looks like a do-luck bodykit.
Along with a R33 which I didnt see the colour of and a white R32.
I went home the sameway going london bound from southend and stopping at mac donalds mayflower park in basilon.

·
Registered
706 Posts
yep i saw this guy and spoke to him down southend...nice lad...hes not on the forum though...and according to him hes running near 800bhp....how come know1 ever sees my GTR down the front?

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I think the MP R34 also appears at Ace Cafe from what i've heard...has a Do-Luck bodykit as you mention and so-called 800bhp

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek: :eek: Why the hell he not on this forum???
He never let off with it but I never would of thought 800bhp!
Yeah I mite come too if im free

·
Banned
107 Posts
I also saw something simalar

i was next to a purple r34 few days back at redbridge roundabout.i drove alongside
the r34 to gaints hill roundabout the r34 was heading towards south end.

I remember it had a du luck kit on after market rear spoiler i no it was dark but im sure it was a GTT.Plate was on a S reg.

Also the engine was very quite ideling and moving.If its the same car cant be
800 BHP far too quite.Well this one i saw was quite as a nissan premiera.

Maybe i got the wrong car.Was the one in question S reg.

·
Registered
706 Posts
i actually meant that the white R32 GTR was the 800bhp one...thats what the chap called me...his mates r34 GTR was pretty standard he said to me....

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol my bad. i saw hes engine, i wont beleve it has 800bhp until i see a dyno graph print, that engine didnt look 800bhp modified

·
Registered
129 Posts
R34 GTR with do luck kit

I was just passing A13 saw the R34 GTR the do luck one SKY number plate
crashed pritty bad,offside front damaged chassis iner wing frontend.

Sad to see, when i stopped the police was on the verge off taking it as it was almost in the middle of road.Non mover iner wing touching tyre,called my own recovery and used the winch to pull damaged area out to make wheel free to move.

Chaps sorted and on the way home.

Also got a chance to pop the hood, HKS induction aftermarket rad and intercooler,exhaust, rest STD.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Also i can imagine the R34 GTR looked sexy before hit.Red recaro,s.Midnight Purple 2.Looks kind of mean.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Totally serious mate

The driver mentioned his from Kuwait, his buddy Egypt, they both had heavy R34 GTR,s.Egypt guy had UK R34 GTR V.

The driver did,nt look too fused about the crash, he seemed quite rich in the pockets.Well thats the impression i got.

He said bradar no problem i order new parts tomorro.Did mention you want to sell to me.

He said na i like a ma carr too macha i fixy. :chuckle:

·
Banned
163 Posts
hi guys, ive just joined the forum. actually every where i go people talk about this car. well i've got to admit it is one of the best GTR's ive seen. unfortunatly i had an accident as midnight-purple mentioned, so car is off the road untill jan, however i just bought another one. 900 miles on the clock, you will see me down southend tonight if you are there. by the way i would like to thank midnight-purple for his assistant that night.

·
Banned
217 Posts
i have seen this car before and fell in love with it. its a shame you had an accident. this car was the best at santa pod last month, despite there was so many r34 gtr's. good luck mate

·
Registered
129 Posts
S15 SKY Nice too see your a member.

Welcome s15 sky.Got a new R34 GTR already :smokin:

Post some pics off your Midnight purple R34 GTR before crash.Your car looks good.Post in the members gallery.

Your GTR new one aswell.We,d love too see .:smokin:

Zuff

·
Banned
163 Posts
will send some pictures in soon, but wont sent any pictures showing the damage. lol you've seen it anyway midnight-purple, right?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
will send some pictures in soon, but wont sent any pictures showing the damage. lol you've seen it anyway midnight-purple, right?
hello mate, you going down southend again mate? I think I see you down there, i drove from southend back to london behind you lol

·
Banned
163 Posts
will go down there on saturday. which car are you driving, i will probably be in silver r34gtr, or silver evo8 fq300, wil let you know nearer the time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts