Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R33 gts-t 1997 series 2 (see autotrader for one of the best gts in the country

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

low mileage only 36000
1 uk owner
jap service history and uk service every 3000 miles
nismo parts galore
maintained regardless of cost both in japan and uk
thousands and thousands spent
priced at £10995

please no comments just view ad on autotrader website if interested cheers

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
please read

so i put this in for sale section saying im not actually putting the ad on forums as i know what follows and sure enough even without the ad i get grief because of this also about being new and just using it as a tool to sell the car i was actually on here for three years as 444 sky didnt use much if at all in last few months couldnt log in or get a response to my messages i sent about not being able to sign on. ended up creating new hotmail account re registering on here and still didnt get account activated for a week.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so its still for sale thre may be some movement on price

want to sell soon to fund R34 gtr so should be using this forum a lot more in the future

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
so i put this in for sale section saying im not actually putting the ad on forums as i know what follows and sure enough even without the ad i get grief because of this also about being new and just using it as a tool to sell the car i was actually on here for three years as 444 sky didnt use much if at all in last few months couldnt log in or get a response to my messages i sent about not being able to sign on. ended up creating new hotmail account re registering on here and still didnt get account activated for a week.
Jeez - buy a few more fullstops and the odd comma pal!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
nobody's acting highly strung mate. i think what Jim27 was trying to say is basically the same as i'm about to say.
No offence, but your posts are incredibly hard to understand in this thread.
I don't profess to using the queen's english, but what you've wrote so far with the exception of your last post makes no sense to me, and i'm english.
No reason for not using at least a reasonable standard of english mate, book or not.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its in the for sale section

as title it does say that at the start of my hard to understand underpunctuated message

·
Registered
150 Posts
as title it does say that at the start of my hard to understand underpunctuated message
Jeez .. up tight? ...

got a mirror? :chuckle: Chill out

I've read the other thread now .. looks like a load of unneccesary :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: Give the Mods a break they are looking after everyones interests on the Forum

btw - Free bump - Great looking / spec'd car ... and as I said (which you didn't bother to acknowledge), good luck with the sale ....

·
Registered
21 Posts
We would advise AGAINST anyone ever buying anything from this forum from anyone with a very low post count.

This is the reason.

whats the reason?

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
cause no one knows you, and dont know what kinda person you are, you could just be as bad as some of the ebay assholes and who would know. Thats what me means..i think :)

Then you get people calling this place a breeding ground for false sales and never to come here etc.

Anywho, nice car. good luck.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
We would advise AGAINST anyone ever buying anything from this forum from anyone with a very low post count.

This is the reason.

whats the reason?
this is the reason I reacted to his post...

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
cause no one knows you, and dont know what kinda person you are, you could just be as bad as some of the ebay assholes and who would know. Thats what me means..i think :)

Then you get people calling this place a breeding ground for false sales and never to come here etc.

Anywho, nice car. good luck.
This is spot on.

Frankly, we're tired of getting PM's from ripped off members looking to see if we can do anything about an ill-advised transaction they've been part of.

Sending money abroad, dodgy ebay links, buying from unknown members - all these things are VERY risky and should be avoided.

Then again, what do I care, it's your money, we're only trying to help.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.