GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just wondering how people stand when they put petrol in their cars? I like to stand with my back to the car so I can see how much I'm putting in.

Sometimes, I like to stand on one foot, with the other foot, on tip toe, behind my ankle. I may alternate this from time to time, occasionally with an elbow out, hand holding hip arm position.

I might try hand in rear pocket next, but Im not sure thats the right thing to do? So confused

I hope Im not damaging my car putting in petrol like this.

Your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I stand facing away from the pump, making it look like I do not have a care in the world how much this petrol is going to cost, coz I'm so cool.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I stand facing the fuel tank with a ciggie hanging from my mouth
I can see the amount on the pump as my sphinkta and rusty starfish is carefully monitoring it, it tends to fart over £70

·
Registered
833 Posts
I stick the hose in my mouth and my knob in the nozzle hole to filter it through my body. Apparently this adds an extra 0.5bhp and reduces the weight of the fuel by 0.0005% and makes the car perform right good.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I shove the nozzle up my arse and then let the v-power come out my mouth and into the car, it adds more RON.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
I drive to Europe to fill up, that way I can use the little latch on the pump handles which leaves my arms free to do press ups.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Why don't pump machines allow you to type in how much you wanna spend, then it'll only allow that much out then cut off? They relying on you to go over by 1p so you have to put another 99p in?

Don't even THINK about telling me you's don't do that!!

·
Ooo Matron !
2,362 Posts
I have my own petrol station. You should see the number of glasses I've collected over the years !!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Why don't pump machines allow you to type in how much you wanna spend, then it'll only allow that much out then cut off? They relying on you to go over by 1p so you have to put another 99p in?

Don't even THINK about telling me you's don't do that!!
So long as they don't start making you pre-pay like they do in the US.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.