GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is something we have wanted to do for a long time

to provide access to good quality products without having to go the online route

so so many times when we detail cars the owners turn to us for advise on how to look after their car be it post detail or just in conversation when carrying out other services

up till now this would mean us pointing out what was good and what was not and also where to source

now the unit is all sorted and how i want it to be it was time to go for it

partnering up with Auto Finesse was an obvious choice as they offer a very extensive range of auto care developed by detailers with both the pro detailer and car care enthusiast in mind

this doesn't affect our Swissvax service is any way as we will continue to drop ship as we always have done and i think it compliments it nicely

first stock has been taken and displayed today with just towels left to go on the shelves which are due in tomorrow

really happy so far but no doubt i'll find more things to do lol

thanks for looking

Paul

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Looks impressive and adds a whole new meaning to the old saying of "something for the weekend sir?"

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Good stuff.

I have a few Auto Finesse items.. Avalanche is a great alternative to regular snow foam with good cleaning characteristics. I am a big fan of the Citrus Power. People should also try out the Iron Out which is magical but stinks unbelievably bad..

Tough Coat is also an easy product to use if you cannot be bothered with the regular wax or liquid sealant option.. But yes, it is a comprehensive line up at reasonable prices! :)

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys you seem to have already picked up on how well the kit performs and its price point in the market which is exactly what we wanted

great quality kit thats not going to break the bank

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Looks good Paul :thumbsup:

Never used auto finesse myself. Need some new snow foam soon so may give it a go.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Looking good and really rate some of the AF products.....still need to come back up and see you at some point and this gives me another excuse :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
You do know this is carchem rebranded don't you.

Just rebottled for AutoFinesse with a higher price tag, it was on detailing world last month I'll dig up the link.

James

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good Paul :thumbsup:

Never used auto finesse myself. Need some new snow foam soon so may give it a go.
thanks sam and no worries mate its here if you need it

Lovely setup!

OCD neat and the Senna pictures are the icing on the cake!

Top stuff!
cheers trev as you know we like things just so lol

senna poster is a very rare original by the renault race team which I'm very proud of

Looking good and really rate some of the AF products.....still need to come back up and see you at some point and this gives me another excuse :)
thanks steve and i agree its very good for the price

you know your always very welcome

You do know this is carchem rebranded don't you.

Just rebottled for AutoFinesse with a higher price tag, it was on detailing world last month I'll dig up the link.

James
james honestly don't believe everything you read on the internet my friend

wether they have used them or not for certain products in the past i don't know for sure but if they had its not an uncommon business practise

auto finesse have a huge following in detailing circles as well as with various car scenes both in the uk and world wide

they are stocked by all the uks leading online sellers and this certainly wouldn't be allowed if there was anything under hand going on

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts