1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Looks great Paul.....I have to admit to loving my car being on there too:thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
looks awesome mate

·
Registered
700 Posts
Looks good Paul. When can I get to you for a days work Paul, keep meaning to phone. PM me with next available day and I will make sure I am free and take the day off. I have those carbon bits that need to go on if possible. Should complete the look.

I can imagine with your current popularity you'll tell me its a day in 2015 :p

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Looks very clean and tidy.

Very nice!

Did they do the logo too its pretty cool?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Looks great Paul.....I have to admit to loving my car being on there too:thumbsup:
The site looks great Paul.

Just interested to know, did you have trouble trying to get the wrap to stick to Steve's car owing to the multitude of Zymol? :)

I also see that your dog is just like ours - it tries to get into every photo being taken! :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Looks good overall, I can email you a few possible tweaks though if you/the agency are open to them :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Looks great Paul :thumbsup:

Spotted my car in the detailing section :)

The crystal rock is still looking good after a few months. Due a detail this weekend I think if the weathers nice.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts

Just interested to know, did you have trouble trying to get the wrap to stick to Steve's car owing to the multitude of Zymol? :)

I also see that your dog is just like ours - it tries to get into every photo being taken! :chuckle:
:chuckle:Its now got about 27 layers of Swissvax opaque on it....got to buy a whole new set of products to look after the wrap:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers stevie make sure you hit the Facebook like so all your friends see it ;o)

looks awesome mate
nice one dave

Looks good Paul. When can I get to you for a days work Paul, keep meaning to phone. PM me with next available day and I will make sure I am free and take the day off. I have those carbon bits that need to go on if possible. Should complete the look.

I can imagine with your current popularity you'll tell me its a day in 2015 :p
thanks haroon

I'm back at work monday i'll try to remember to give you a call

if you don't hear from me call as i tend to get too engrossed in what I'm doing

Looks very clean and tidy.

Very nice!

Did they do the logo too its pretty cool?
thanks nick we have had that logo from day one but yes russ my web guy and i brain stormed it between us

thanks buddy

nah that zymol came of easy - if it had been Swissvax we might have struggled :eek:)

tim is a nightmare for photo bombing I've gave up now lol

Looks good overall, I can email you a few possible tweaks though if you/the agency are open to them :)
cheers tom pop them over I'm always open to suggestion - [email protected]

Had a quick smooch through, looking real good :smokin:
thanks shifty !!

Looks great Paul :thumbsup:

Spotted my car in the detailing section :)

The crystal rock is still looking good after a few months. Due a detail this weekend I think if the weathers nice.
cheers sam it does make a hell of a difference

:chuckle:Its now got about 27 layers of Swissvax opaque on it....got to buy a whole new set of products to look after the wrap:thumbsup:
hmmmm Swissvax.........:bowdown1:

First picture in the header and first video, now everyone will want an orange one!
the futures bright :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Hi Paul,
Was only looking at your old site yesterday:) One day I will get up that way & have mine sorted:bowdown1: Shame you are so far away!

Couple of observations, would be nice if an indication of time taken for each job?
Also think the return arrow at the bottom of each page could be easier to find:(

Dave:wavey:

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice slick site mate :bowdown1:
thanks saucy

Hi Paul,
Was only looking at your old site yesterday:) One day I will get up that way & have mine sorted:bowdown1: Shame you are so far away!

Couple of observations, would be nice if an indication of time taken for each job?
Also think the return arrow at the bottom of each page could be easier to find:(

Dave:wavey:
cheers dave your input is appreciated and we will always be here if you need us my friend

nice looking site and very easy to navigate,see you this summer.

simon
thanks simon i shall look forward to it

Looks great mate well done ;-) would look even better with my car on there too though lol
cheers kev

last couple of up loads didn't go over when the rest of the site did a week or so back so have to re do them

don't worry she'll soon be back on there :squintdan

·
Registered
307 Posts
Looks very good Paul.
Easy to navigate round and some great examples of the high quality work you do.

The only thing I say which isnt consistant is the latest projects section.
It only shows the pictures of 4 vehicles but lists 5 vehicles below it. I know you can click on the model of vehicle, but for me I think it would be better if this list was the same as the pictures if that makes sense.

·
Registered
923 Posts
A nice tidy site and showcases the work, but you need to also add testimonials and also make sure that it is mobile friendly as more and more people will access through these devices as opposed to desktop. I'm sure that over the next few months, the site will develop into more about the benefits and include FAQ and also links to your social media sites e.g. Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc.

My team are bringing out a new service soon called Intelligent Notify and this will link data and app well and saves companies like you from making expensive apps, but helps to push notifications and messaging though our servers and therefore the idea is Our app and Your brand!

Will email you more about once the trials are completed.

AJ

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like Paul!!

My GTR (frozen silver wrap with the charcoal brake calipers) still looks awesome! Thinking of getting my old school Mini done in the same vinyl!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts