GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my car delivered late last night after having a Matt black wrap with some wet carbon , window tints and wheels powder coated (due to another member holding the guys up lol) And didn't really get a chance to see it until this morning , so I would just like to say a massive thank you to paul and his fantastic team the car really does look amazing and the quality of work is second to none :) pics are on my thread and pwpros thread too :) I would highly recommend these guys if your looking for a top quality job , great service and great price :)

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Nice one......cant beat the Matt black:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
What about some black exhaust tips to complete the look:thumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about some black exhaust tips to complete the look:thumbsup:

That looks great mate :) mine are black with soot lol , i don't know if I can get tips to go over my litchfield exhuast as it's the 102mm one so not sure about the end diameter

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Worth investigating....I went for the Whiffbitz 102mm but kept the end pipework the same diameter as stock so i could change them.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah! mega, did you have the motorsport map too? (pops and bangs)
Shit no I didn't know then could go that :-( I will find out if I can get it downloaded and then upload it to the car :) I have their 102mm prototype exhaust which sounds awesome :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Really surprised I've not seen you in Norwich yet.

Sure it looks even better in the flesh.
Hi Rob

Thats because I rarely use it as work is crazy busy and when I do get time I am having something done to it lol , would be good to have a little mini Norfolk meet if you fancy it as I have been chatting to mike on here too and he is up for a meet :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
hey Kev

thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts its always appreciated fella

rob I'm surprised you didn't hear us dropping her off - two stage four GTR's rumbling through the town in convoy :squintdan

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hi Rob

Thats because I rarely use it as work is crazy busy and when I do get time I am having something done to it lol , would be good to have a little mini Norfolk meet if you fancy it as I have been chatting to mike on here too and he is up for a meet :thumbsup:
Business is really busy for me too, barely broken my engine in since having it forged. Mines at SVM again for more work, not sure when it'll be done as its having a lot of stuff done, should be ready by the time the weather improves. If I'm around I'll pop over anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
The car looks epic mate! Nice work

1 - 20 of 31 Posts