GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does the forum feel about changing the colour does to value? Taking the respray is a bare metal one & done well. I've always wanted a MNP but got a QM1 [second favourite colour] I'll be selling in 2 years so it wont be getting another respray to change back to factory. Is wrapping viable or worthwhile. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Personally,and this is my view only, I would want to stick with the original colour.

If respraying I wouldn't go with a colour that was available from factory- I'd go for something totally different but it would need everything done- engine bay, boot, door shuts etc

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you found that, I've seen a fair few wraps and they never cut it up close, that one however looks really good. Definately looking into now

·
Registered
86 Posts
probably will plummet in my opinion, if you have an original paint car and its in good condition, keep it that color. IF you dont care about resale then change it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Totally agree Dave, it's all or nothing for a paint colour change. I think a long term plan could be as suggested by a few above and get a full QM1 job then wrap as a change of scenery protecting its original colour.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
You could go for the colour changing PPF option that the likes of litchfield are offering, better finish than a wrap and easy reversion to original colour when required...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts