GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, having a clear out, the downpipes were brought as JUN items, however I cant see anything on them that states this, or any info from when I got them, from the seller, ect, I was just always under that impression, they are definitely quality parts not cheap stuff, so hopefully price reflects this. The decat attached is included.

Reason I'm selling is I brought them over a year ago for my next round of mods as my stock pipes would become restrictive with any more boost, then we had our first child which kind of put further mods for the gtr on the back burner, lol, and as we are now down to just my income and with the next round of mods for my gtr coming in at over £1k with fuelling and mapping I cant justify it at the moment.

All prices are including postage and paypal fees, if you want to collect, no problem, i'll discount the postage from the price. All parts came off a running car 18 months / 2 years ago and have been stored so are a bit dusty.

Downpipes and decat £160
Starter £50
Alternator £70
HKS Inlet gaskets £15
Prop shaft (all parts of it) £150
Drive shaft £40 (i'm not sure which side this is)
Cam Angle Sensor £60

All prices are negotiable to a point, photos below, any questions please ask!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What brand is the downpipe
Hi mate, well i braught it as a jun item, but i cant find anything to prove that, lol, know it sounds dodgy. I think i was given the receipt for it, but i cant find it anywhere so i cant confirm the brand. You can tell its not a cheap one though if you see what i mean. I think the price reflects this, there are no dents or anything, just some mild surface corrosion

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Valid query iv had, i have no seller feedback anymore, this is because i haven't sold anything for over 12 months i think, i used to have quite a lot as iv brought and sold loads but not in the last year, been a member here and owner for about 6 years, but if anyone needs reassurance send me a pm and I'm happy to verify any other details, cant be too careful :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts