GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
very old video....but :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i would rather say i drive an evo though...or gt-r ;)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I thought it looked like an ex ice racer........................................ huge power, no weight, 4WD, 4WS, an absolute tool! :clap:

(Is that what an Andros Trophy car is? :D lol)

Ian

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I thought it looked like an ex ice racer........................................ huge power, no weight, 4WD, 4WS, an absolute tool! :clap:

(Is that what an Andros Trophy car is? :D lol)

Ian
Yeah the ice races are the Andros Trophy. IIRC Full Spaceframe, mid engine, 4WD, 4WS totally purpose built. Cant remember power figures, but id expect it around 600 ish.

Surprisingly hard to find info on google.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yeah the ice races are the Andros Trophy. IIRC Full Spaceframe, mid engine, 4WD, 4WS totally purpose built. Cant remember power figures, but id expect it around 600 ish.

Surprisingly hard to find info on google.
Yeah, thats what I thought they where, 600, 700 or summin hp. Most of the cars I think where based on big manufacturers "superminis", Micras, Tigras, Clios and the like. Good to watch on the ice, never in a straight line.........:D :D

Recognised the Andros Trophy name but wasnt 100% sure that was what they where. Firey little animals :smokin:

The guy in the vid driving the Micra looks like he has a bit of ice racing experience too judging by the way he goes the long way round past the Evo.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The majority of the ice-racing Micra, were fitted with a turbocharged version of the old QX (maxima) engine, or the VG30 as it's also known!

But for a Micra, it's slow...LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts