GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my Friend

I have question that what is the benfit for overseas GTR members
I mean the GTR owner club member only recieve magazine and some informations or there is extra benfit or advantage

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Membership card
Discounted track days
Members only track days and social meets
Preferencial treatment on limited number track days etc.
Members only 'stuff' e.g. mousemats, tax disc holder, folder, calling cards etc.
Members only merchandise e.g. Race suits, T-shirts, coats, umbrellas, jackets,. shirts etc.
Discounted air fares on Virgin Atlantic on GTROC trips to Japan and USA
Quarterly 56 page colour magazine
Discounts on various services, parts and products

.... and I have just spent 3 hours today with a tyre manufacturer and have agreed a discount deal on all tyres. More to follow...............

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
"tax disc holder

Ooh, got any piccies and a price john??

TT

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Yessum

.... and I have just spent 3 hours today with a tyre manufacturer and have agreed a discount deal on all tyres. More to follow...............

SLICK'S John ??

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Slicks? Yes :)

Plus various compund types, softness and tread cut. Track, road and race; wet and dry. In case you'tre worried these are from a premium supplier and they currently supply tyres to Touring Cars (UK and overseas), D1, Le Mans (and other endurance races) and lots more besides. :)

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
hi my Friend

I have question that what is the benfit for overseas GTR members
I mean the GTR owner club member only recieve magazine and some informations or there is extra benfit or advantage
This is what i want to know also... what is the benefits for OVERSEAS members??

Surley... the track days, social meets, tyre discounts is for no use for me. :)

So then it is magazine, mouse mats and so on...?

Asim...

·
6,821 Posts
Well I will doomed for asking this, but the only reason I not registred this year is that I forgot it . . . . so then I read the registration form and it says :membership goes from Jan-Dec.
So if I register now and pay, it goes one year from now on or only until Dec.?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Membership will soon run on a 12 month rolling membership from the date of joining.

For overseas members we can still off all the merchandise and even things like tyres can be shipped (but there will be a charge). Also, don't forget we have things like discounted flights to Japan and USA - we're going to the Tokyo Auto Salon in January (normal fare with BA/Virgin £498, GTROC fare £372)

Track days also include Europe, such as Spa Francochamps and the Nurburgring to name but two.

Finally, yes you are quite correct about the club's magazine etc. but please also remember the overseas membership is only £25.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Membership will soon run on a 12 month rolling membership from the date of joining.

For overseas members we can still off all the merchandise and even things like tyres can be shipped (but there will be a charge). Also, don't forget we have things like discounted flights to Japan and USA - we're going to the Tokyo Auto Salon in January (normal fare with BA/Virgin £498, GTROC fare £372)

Track days also include Europe, such as Spa Francochamps and the Nurburgring to name but two.

Finally, yes you are quite correct about the club's magazine etc. but please also remember the overseas membership is only £25.

Thanks for the info John :)

So if i sign up today, it will be 12months from today? :)

Can i paypal the money to any of you?

Asim...

·
Registered
725 Posts
I joined up to, Now I no Im leaving in Ireland but I will deffo be goin to track days over in UK. Also recived my jacket and shrit which I have to say is very well made and looks deadla. Quartley mags are full with good info and very handy and easy to keep up with whats goin on in the uk and other parts opf the world. Altogether a brill idea and club.. THUMBS UP ERE !!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Membership card
Discounted track days
Members only track days and social meets
Preferencial treatment on limited number track days etc.
Members only 'stuff' e.g. mousemats, tax disc holder, folder, calling cards etc.
Members only merchandise e.g. Race suits, T-shirts, coats, umbrellas, jackets,. shirts etc.
Discounted air fares on Virgin Atlantic on GTROC trips to Japan and USA
Quarterly 56 page colour magazine
Discounts on various services, parts and products

Is this a sticky - because I had no idea all this came with membership

1 - 20 of 24 Posts