GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do these tubbies surge on standard inlet with standard port sizes but high lift cams ? im not bothered about shuffle where one turbo makes more boost than the other, but am curious if the engine can physically consume the air they deliver ? my old cos had a touring car spec turbo and it surged so bad below 5k rpm the boost would be jumping around by up to 10 psi !

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I was running them both on std and 260 9.1 cams (both with std head) and have had no surging issues.....I imagine a lot of it is in the tune.

Love my -5's!

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers fellas if its all in the tune then i have no worries as tweenie is building and mapping it ;)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Mate, im sorry but all you post is questions about Turbos, rods, pistons etc surely if TR racing are building your car then you dont need to ask these questions, cos it seems to me that your questioning there choices alot, which i was them id find a little annoying.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mate, im sorry but all you post is questions about Turbos, rods, pistons etc surely if TR racing are building your car then you dont need to ask these questions, cos it seems to me that your questioning there choices alot, which i was them id find a little annoying.

well i dont know how many highly tuned cars youve run but ive run a few and you can never know enough about your car. im pretty sure rob isnt so petty that he will care what i post on here, infact i know he wont. i know nothing about skylines im a cosworth man.

tbh it baffles me how you can even post that. this is a forum for gtr owners.

in answer to your accusation no i havnt questioned anything there doing and i have 100 % faith in them. if i didnt my car wouldnt be there ffs !

take your stupid posts elsewhere :chairshot

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Your reaction says it all.:rolleyes: Reminds me of some of your comedy posts on PF:chuckle:

my point is your tuner tells you that you need x y z parts as there good, and then you seem to post asking Qs of what power x y z parts can make. even tho, youve probably been advised, and not only that but 99% of the questions have been covered already. So searching the forum would save you time.:chairshot

·
Registered
736 Posts
geezus! thats the third post of read today where this subislayer guy has been getting flamed for asking repeat questions..

honestly guys... its so pointless to post "use search button" or anything like that... if you don't feel like answering a question then just don't! leave the thread to go blank and eventually the person will figure out.. "hell maybe i should just search for it myself"?

i dono, just get tired of people flaming back and forth all day.

good luck with ur build.. TR right? best of luck, post some vids and photos when u can.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your reaction says it all.:rolleyes: Reminds me of some of your comedy posts on PF:chuckle:

my point is your tuner tells you that you need x y z parts as there good, and then you seem to post asking Qs of what power x y z parts can make. even tho, youve probably been advised, and not only that but 99% of the questions have been covered already. So searching the forum would save you time.:chairshot

what comedy posts ?

as for the rest of your post ur just repeating yourself and ive already answered u :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
geezus! thats the third post of read today where this subislayer guy has been getting flamed for asking repeat questions..

honestly guys... its so pointless to post "use search button" or anything like that... if you don't feel like answering a question then just don't! leave the thread to go blank and eventually the person will figure out.. "hell maybe i should just search for it myself"?

i dono, just get tired of people flaming back and forth all day.

good luck with ur build.. TR right? best of luck, post some vids and photos when u can.
thankyou im glad theres someone else who can see my point :thumbsup:

vids and pics will be up when i get her back :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts