GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this is possible?

Can we organise with Nissan that when they do there press intro in the Uk that the Offical GTR owners club get a special day to our selves to view the Car in its glory and maybe get a test drive or too? This would also make good press/PR for them.:clap: :clap: :clap:

This must be in thier interest as We are already converts and lots of people from all around the world come to us for information on all this GTR!

Is this is possible, for our members, please put my name on top of the list.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
This is going to be one big list ;)

Me too. :)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
It goes without saying to add myself :thumbsup::chuckle:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
The trouble is our status from Japan carries no wieght over here, especially when the current flock aren't even UK cars. But hell, nothing ventured..........

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
John-You could always tell them we're potential customers,i know my dad's very keen on the car at the moment

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
John please remind them that we are Europes number one GTR Forum, Like it or lump it we do carry a lot of weight in these matters. Surely NISSAN JAPAN as the cars Manufacture must have some:chairshot over Nissan UK. We are responsible within Europe for the cars ever increasing status and with out markets like the UK they would have never taken the new GTR global :clap: :clap: :clap:
So please use some or your English charm :blahblah: on our oriental friends and if that does not work just tell them.

Ps. sorry for creating more work for you

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
i'm sure once the new GTR lands over here they'll be begging for a 31, 32, 33, 34 to help promote it... and this would be the place to ask, so, if they scratch our back...

;)

mook

1 - 20 of 33 Posts