GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could our swiss friends here on the board clear me up if theses two R34s are still for sale and if they know CarTrade in Swiss.
The cars are high priced (around 65k), but with a good spec:emailed, but no reply!:confused:
http://www.car-trade.ch/fahrzeuge/kategorie
600HP (claimed)

400HP (claimed)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Can these cars actually be registered/approved in Switzerland..???

Thought You guys had some problems with the "TÜV" thing, or whatever You call it...???

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well did not somebody register his silver R34 in Swiss (sown recently in the Members Ride section)?
What's funny is the fact that I had seen 3 years ago one of theses R34s in Japan at a luxury dealer in Kanagawa! Rember the Rims and the Vortexs.:)

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Faz Choudhury said:
That silver one looks so sexy
Totally agree!! Soon as i clapped eyes on that, i was like WOW!!! Everyhing seems to compliment the car, and goes well as a package

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A real beauty:
As I saw it in Japan, I can't remember if I took the initial picture or I found it else where . .but I did two photoshops from that car :cool:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Those cars are still for sale,but nobody knows what company they belong,there is always 2-3 companys that say that the cars belong to them,totally overpriced,no MFK(the swiss registration like german TÜV),not possible to register etc................

They wanted i think 200000 sfr for the gold M-spec,thats around 90000GBP:chairshot ,they will never sell them,if they still exist.

One of the companys is not longer there,maybe the belong now to www.racetech.li (think thats the adress)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts