GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Can these cars actually be registered/approved in Switzerland..???

Thought You guys had some problems with the "TÜV" thing, or whatever You call it...???

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well did not somebody register his silver R34 in Swiss (sown recently in the Members Ride section)?
What's funny is the fact that I had seen 3 years ago one of theses R34s in Japan at a luxury dealer in Kanagawa! Rember the Rims and the Vortexs.:)

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Faz Choudhury said:
That silver one looks so sexy
Totally agree!! Soon as i clapped eyes on that, i was like WOW!!! Everyhing seems to compliment the car, and goes well as a package

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A real beauty:
As I saw it in Japan, I can't remember if I took the initial picture or I found it else where . .but I did two photoshops from that car :cool:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Those cars are still for sale,but nobody knows what company they belong,there is always 2-3 companys that say that the cars belong to them,totally overpriced,no MFK(the swiss registration like german TÜV),not possible to register etc................

They wanted i think 200000 sfr for the gold M-spec,thats around 90000GBP:chairshot ,they will never sell them,if they still exist.

One of the companys is not longer there,maybe the belong now to www.racetech.li (think thats the adress)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.