GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody can tell me about two Japanese Tuner's.

I'm selling my R33 GTR to go back to R32 GTR ownership.

I'm looking at two R32 GTR's at the minute, One has been built by SNS Engineering and the other has been built by Signal Auto.

Any information is appreciated.

Thank's

Mark

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheer's guy's

To be totally honest i've never heard of Signal Auto,

I have heard of SNS Engineering but did'nt really know anything about them.

As before any information is appreciated.

Mark

·
Registered
292 Posts
Signal Auto is a small but growing tuner in Japan. Their demo cars showcase their skills an competence. They're quite respectable in the tuning circle & the owner Mr. Kida, Mad K., as he's called is a Skyline guy at heart. His personal BNR34 is mental not to mention their BNR34 demo car that's currently campaigning in the U.S Formula D events. 1000hp!.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
ah yeah, know this one as the Tanabe car lol
Like the color as well hihi

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ah S&S. Yeah, i know them, they're good as well. So then i guess your decision would be based on what you're looking for as compared to what they have to offer & their costs. Either way they're both good at what they do.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
From what I gather, S&S if you are looking for a quality road car. S&S use alot of Nismo parts and make alot of their own parts also. Very good quality, no corners cut.

Anything rolling out of Signal's garage are not going to be for the faint of heart. They do push the car very hard. But their car are well built, and they know what they are doing.

I remember the old Singal R32, use a HKS T45S turbo, but they push it to 1.8bar and make 710ps. Not alot of tuner push their road car that hard.

But I am sure either one of them will be fine choice! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank's,

The Signal Auto R32 GTR is making between 600-650bhp on high boost, 500 on low, in fact it's on Pistonheads.com at the minute if you fancy checking it out and giving me your opinion. It's the burnt orange 32GTR.

As for the S&S R32 GTR i don't believe it's highly modified, maybe only making 350bhp top's. The reason i'm wondering about this one is why would a tuner take a few R32 GTR's in and basically change a whole load of stuff on the car but leave it at stage 1 tune?

Thank's again guy's

Mark

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.