GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

QEW is in stock. For those of you in a hosepipe ban area this could be the answer for you :clap:

Quick & Easy Wash is a unique car wash formula which will safely clean your paintwork without the need for rinsing. Using only 4 litres of water with 30ml of Quick & Easy Wash, you can wash your whole car, and not have to rinse before drying.

Quick & Easy Wash is a non-abrasive, anti-static, water repellent wash that leaves a super clean, sparkling shine with no streaks, spots or soapy film. Quick & Easy Wash is specially formulated to allow washing without rinsing for all vehicles.

Where you don't have to rinse, there is no need for a hose or a pressure washer, and you save time. It is the perfect product where water is restricted. Causing little or no mess, it is ideal for using in garages, parking bays and apartment buildings.

Price: rrp £7.99. Usual GTROC discount applies; 10% by cheque or 6.5% by Paypal.
Cheques made payable to 'Serious Performance' and the address is on the website. Paypal address is: [email protected] (don't forget the underscore between 'serious' and 'performance'.

Any questions just give me a shout.
Cheers :)

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hey Alex,

Will you be bringing that wonder stuff to JAE? :clap:

:bowdown1:
Claire

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure I can find some space to bring a couple up :)
(I'm up Sunday only).

See you there :smokin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts