GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QUICK!!! GTR YUASA Replacement Battery DEAL
Hi thought I would pass on a good deal,
After coming to terms about having to replace the battery I checked the forums for the recommend solution.
The Yellow Top seems to come in first place based on overall performance and highest cold cracking amps but also comes with a daft price

Based on the typical Sunday afternoon decision to replace it I decided to go for the YUASA Silver battery which is a direct fit and way out performs the OEM unit and at a reasonable ishh price of £89 at halfords (HSB053) 48AH with CCA 430Amps
I did a bit of web searching and found it at the Batteryshop.co.uk for £55.99

I realised that halfords are not well known for being competitive but they do have a 7 day price match policy(google halfords price match)
So after reading their terms I ordered the battery online for local collection. After having a quick bit of backwards and forwards chat with them in the store about the terms they agreed to match the price of £56 plus £10 delivery
But to my surprise they also honoured the free Autoglym polish set deal worth £24...thus making the battery £42 with a 5 year warranty...

So Basically guys and girls fill your boots before the deal runs out!!!!

Cheers Chris

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just heard Halfords are trying not to follow there price match policy but the YUASA HSB0053 /YBX0053 battery is a great upgrade option over the OEM with a 5 year warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts