GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, am currently at Santa Pod, best time so fat is 13.01, I REALLY want to get into the 12's for at least one run.

What I need is a swift little bit of a guide as to how to increase the boost a small small amount to give me a bit of a chance. I have chucked everything out of the car I am able to, been through the PFC settings, and it is unlocked I have found the boost pressure part, but unable to make sense of the 4 'settings' it has (1 set at 0.80, 2 set at 0.90, 3 set at 1.00 and 4 set at 1.20 kg/cm2)

I am able to increase them all by .05 at a time, but not sure if I need to A: increase an injector settings, B: save it or will it automatically save the settings.

Is there another way other than fiddling with the PFC to increase the boost a small amount without attaching bleed valves etc etc

Cheers for any help.

·
Registered
318 Posts
DaleHarrison said:
P.S. If anyone feels kind enough to give me a call about this then i'm in a field at Santa Pod on 07799 604 877 - Ta. :D
i would say the best thing to do is not muck about with your pfc if your not really sure what your doing...... much better to have a 13.1 car than one that dont work cos you've f$$ked it!!!!!!!!!!! good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.