GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gave mine a quick wash before, was absolutly filthy and got my winter tyres on yesterday.
if anyone doesnt change their tyres during the cold weather (temp below 7deg) i would highly recomend it. you will be very supprised how much more grip you have with proper winter tyres as its a different compund designed for temps below 7.
mine are bridgestone blizzak (not available over here unfortunatly, came on car from japan) equivelant are about £70 each for my size (standard 16") and these ones have lasted 3 years+ just get stored in a cool under cover bit in garden through the summer.

shes a work in progress, just worth adding!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers,
porsche riviera blue,
never seena nother one lol, actually not even seen a porsche that colour!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The colour is the same if not the car very bold colour but for some reason the R32 pulls off bold colours and that looks gr8:thumbsup:

Can someone delete this message as i cant seem to do it

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The colour is the same if not the car very bold colour but for some reason the R32 pulls off bold colours and that looks gr8:thumbsup:

Could do with a nice set of white work XD9s 18x10:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, got it a few months ago off billy32 as a rolling shell.
i agree it needs new wheels, im trying to get it to look roughly how it was before i got it, like this:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
didnt like the smoothed boot and not keen on the 32 spoiler either so went with the 33 style.
just waiting for some warmer weather so can get bonnet sprayed and a couple bits touched up on side skirts etc.
got a big roll of black leather effect vinyl and going to have a shot at redoing the full interior.
starting up my own business at minute so it will take a little while before i can spend some proper money on her.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
also will be getting the little mirrors back on, just need a new glass as one is somewhere down the m6!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts