GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys,

I would just like to kick off this thread with an endorsement to Rod Bell... who has looked after my car now for quite a while and i am very impressed with the quality of work and the very reasonable prices....

I am a bit of a perfectionist myself!! and can say hand on heart that the level of commitment Rod has shown in the on-going development of my R32 is EXCELLENT....

I am sure i do not stand alone in recommending Rod for any work on your Skyline/GTiR etc however major/minor!!!

Rod's contact No. is 07803 616948....

BTW One of the main reasons for NOT putting the spec of my car onto the board is that it is changing virtually daily at the moment...

Best regards

Stu

·
Registered
773 Posts
I agree. My experience is that Rod is very good value, very knowledgeable, honest with his appraisals (which is very important to me) and always makes time to chat even when he is up to his eyeballs in work.

Naz

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
NEW WORKSHOP

ROD IS NOW IN HIS NEW WORKSHOP

AND THE TEL NUMBER IS 01704 822848

5 MIN FROM J/27 ON THE M6 WELL WORTH THE DRIVE

KEITH

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
RB

I agree with the above comments. Nice to meet Keith and Stu on saturday and watch the turbos going on (would rather watch then do!). Also met Gaz (webmaster 200plus club).
Keith, bit optimistic with the 5 minute drive, how fast do you drive down the lanes:D
Dave

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
6 MIN THEN

OK DAVID 6 MIN THEN
THERE IS A SHORT CUT BUT NOT EASY IF YOU DONT KNOW IT

KEITH

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Motor

Keith,

Just a quick reply to say thanks for including the roof of my motor in the pic's!!!;)

When it is common knowledge what a SUPERB job Rod has done on my motor, i hope there is an orderly queue formed outside his workshop!!!;)

I don't know about the short-cut either!!!

Dave

Nice to actually meet up and have a chat mate, i hope what we talked about made sense!!:p

Stu

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
short cut

stu if you are at Rods at the weekend
i will show you a short cut to the M6 at the speed limit.

if Rod has my car done by then

keith

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll Be Back!!!

Keith,

I will definitely be back at Rod's this weekend but i am currently working on which day it will be, i will send you more details closer to the date....

BTW The short cut may seem like forever in my log-burner!!;)

Did you have a curry then on Saturday nite for a change lol!:p

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Hi Keith

Good to see you have more pictures than those of your kitchentable stuffed with hairdryers......:D :D :D

André.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
kitchen

ANDRE YOUR NEVER SURE WHAT YOU
WILL FIND IN MY KITCHEN

CAR THIEVES BEWARE BUSTER WILL GET YOU

KEITH

Attachments

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Live Stock In Kitchen ?!?!?!

Keith

Oh my God !!

Whoever of the two is Buster, PLEASE DON`T LET IT-HIM-HER LOOSE !!!!:D :D

This all calls for another Indian session, Keith !!

André.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
MEET UP AGAIN

YES ANDRE WE WILL HAVE TO MEET UP AGAIN SOMETIME

BUSTER IS A MALE 12.5 STONE BULLMASTIFF

BIG SOFT LUMP

KEITH

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Deal !!

You´re on ! We´ll do Keith ! I hope your Mastiff is not targeted by the Indian though....;)

André.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Me I have a 12.5 stone great dane called Blossom and a miniature yorkshire terrier called Lucy (who weighs next to nothing and is much smaller than a cat).
They both live in the kitchen.

Blossom does not like men, though she is ok with children and most women. The only thing she is scared of is surprisingly a miniature yorkshire terrier called Lucy:D

·
Registered
520 Posts
Just thought I'd add my £0.02. After being advised to talk to Rod by Keith after he saw my fuel pump problems posted on this board, I gave him a call. I have never had any work done by Rod before, but he still spent a good half hour talking me through things to try over the phone. Several calls later, and I (we) had found the problem. Excellent. :D

I have only had my car a few weeks, and I was looking for a garage to look after it, I think I have found them. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts