·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME THAT SOMEONE TOLD EVERYONE
ABOUT ROD BELL MOTORSPORT .

WELL ROD HAS WORKED ON SKYLINES SINCE MIDDLEHURST
STARTED WITH GTRs MANY YEARS AGO.
HE ALSO DONE ALL THE WORK TO THE OLD R32 RACE CAR AND THE NEW R34 ONE THAT WAS USED FOR THE 24 HOUR RACE THIS YEAR,HE ALSO BUILT THE 30L ENGINE CAR AND MOST OF THE BIG ENGINE CONVERSIONS THAT CAME OUT OF MIDDLEHURSTS GARAGE.

HE HAS NOW WENT ON HIS OWN BUT STILL DOES WORK FOR
MIDDLEHURST WHEN THEY NEED A HELPING HAND.LAST WEEK HE REBUILT THE 2.8L ENGINE THAT WAS IN THE CAR THAT GTR 670 WAS SELLING.
HE IS ALSO DOING THE ENGINE IN MY NEW CAR AT THE MOMENT.

SO THIS IS FOR EVERYONE IN SCOTLAND AND THE NORTH OF ENGLAND OR BASICLY ANYONE THAT WANTS TO TRAVEL TO SOMEONE THAT IS VERY GOOD AT HIS JOB AND HAS A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE SKYLINE.

HIS HOURLY RATES ARE VERY GOOD
SO IF YOU ARE NEEDING WORK DONE TO YOUR SKYLINE IT IS WORTH THE PRICE OF A PHONE CALL

CALL ROD ON 07803 616948 OR EMAIL HIM ON
[email protected]

KEITH COWIE

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R B MOTORSPORT

ROD BELLS ADDRESS IS

R B MOTORSPORT
UNIT B3 TOWN GATE WORKS
DARK LANE, MAWDESLEY
LANCS,L40 2QU

TEL 07803 616948.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sorted

He's in :)

Wonder when he'll do anything with the web-site he's registered?

Cheers again Keith

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just invested in a R34GTR running around 400bhp with Apexi PowerFC, steel turbos and aftermarket exhaust with decat. Took the car to RB Motorsport on the recommendation of the previous owner for a full service. During the service and road test Rod pointed out that the car could do with a re-map as it was a bit flat and he had looked through some of the settings on the PowerFC, which he felt were strange.

So I bit the bullet and asked to go ahead with the remap, which has made the car feel great. He ran through what he had done and explained the use of the controller for monitoring and setting the PowerFC. It’s so nice to deal with someone who is not only very knowledgeable but also doesn’t mind spending time with a customer.

He also said that if I had any questions to give him a call, and not to think that I was being a nuisance. This I’ve done regarding a couple of things and he is true to his word and helped me out in a way that made me feel like a valued customer although I’ve only taken the car there once. In fact all of the guys who work there seem to have a superb attitude towards customers, which is not that common among modern businesses.

Many thanks Rod and the guys, you’ve done a great job and helped bring not a smile but a huge grin to my face… on numerous occasions.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Totally agree Marka, they are a good set of lads at RB, Rod is a top fella who will always try to help. There's some good guys out there you know!

You wont go wrong with RB :thumbsup:

Just watch out for the funny looking one in the office :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i spoke to rod last week

it was the first time i spoke to him

what a fantastic guy although i didnt get what i was after lol :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I don't think he's that way inclined mate, but hey ho worth a try I suppose. :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
it was a job at his garage for my brother :thumbsup:

hes already packed out in his garage couldnt get him one :(

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yes anyone in the scotland and north england area rb motorsport is well worth the trip.

They're very professional at there work and give one of the best service any tuner garage Ive been to has offered.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
gotta agree with all the comments, great bunch of guys, very helpful and DONT want to rip you off!

all my skylines have been there for everything and never miss a beat!

will be visiting there very soon for a few more bits and bobs :D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just invested in a R34GTR running around 400bhp with Apexi PowerFC, steel turbos and aftermarket exhaust with decat. Took the car to RB Motorsport on the recommendation of the previous owner for a full service. During the service and road test Rod pointed out that the car could do with a re-map as it was a bit flat and he had looked through some of the settings on the PowerFC, which he felt were strange.

So I bit the bullet and asked to go ahead with the remap, which has made the car feel great. He ran through what he had done and explained the use of the controller for monitoring and setting the PowerFC. It’s so nice to deal with someone who is not only very knowledgeable but also doesn’t mind spending time with a customer.

He also said that if I had any questions to give him a call, and not to think that I was being a nuisance. This I’ve done regarding a couple of things and he is true to his word and helped me out in a way that made me feel like a valued customer although I’ve only taken the car there once. In fact all of the guys who work there seem to have a superb attitude towards customers, which is not that common among modern businesses.

Many thanks Rod and the guys, you’ve done a great job and helped bring not a smile but a huge grin to my face… on numerous occasions.
hey how much was ur remap?

·
Registered
798 Posts
rb motorsport

i blow a turbo a few months back in my gtr,,i rang rb and got onto richie.really sound fella..he put me on to rod.he was extremely helpfull on the phone had no problem spending time talking about different turbo kits i was deciding on to buy.Ended up buying the gt2860-5s off them.Had them 2 days later and they were the cheapest around aswell.top lads in rb.very professional.if neting happened my gtr id bring it straight to them and im from cork in southern ireland.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts