GTR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Ludders, invest in a flat bed or covered transport for your baby! i hate trailers, they scare the shit outta me seen far too many dodgy things happen to trailers, things falling out, hitting a bump in the road and sending stuff flying, or a car once dismounted from a trailer and was hanging of the side (the mounts had broken off after it went over a hard bump in the road)

Do it right, get a covered transport for it, rally crew style!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ludders, invest in a flat bed or covered transport for your baby! i hate trailers, they scare the shit outta me seen far too many dodgy things happen to trailers, things falling out, hitting a bump in the road and sending stuff flying, or a car once dismounted from a trailer and was hanging of the side (the mounts had broken off after it went over a hard bump in the road)

Do it right, get a covered transport for it, rally crew style!
Good advice !!

The stagea clearly isnt suitable

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Engineer has cleared the car for repair. Nothing major whatsoever. Just panel damage. One new front bumper & splitter, new intercooler, o/s/f wing, o/s door, bit of paint and all is well.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
386 Posts
I read that bit, just was a bit confused about it. I thought the Drag-R and the Stagea were both on a two car trailer, pulled by something else. I'd be super-scared to pull a Skyline with what is still, essentially, a car.

The two times I've had to tow my car I even felt a little sketchy with our F150 towing it as the trailer had no brakes. What do they call a 1/2 ton truck in the UK, a lorrie? :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Just back from Dubai and I read this!!!! Hey Jeff as per P.M. if you need anything just holler. Make sure it goes to a good bodyshop.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Engineer has cleared the car for repair. Nothing major whatsoever. Just panel damage. One new front bumper & splitter, new intercooler, o/s/f wing, o/s door, bit of paint and all is well.
Great to hear!! Game on.... :)

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
No more trailers for me!!

Meet the new member of the team..............

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice toy there Jeff lol.

SO sorry to hear about the R34. I know that it means alot to you. Glad to hear you can get it back to shape. How about the RIPS bumper... is it okay?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Nice toy there Jeff lol.

SO sorry to hear about the R34. I know that it means alot to you. Glad to hear you can get it back to shape. How about the RIPS bumper... is it okay?
Do you mean this one???:bawling:

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
only just read this jeff, gutted for you but glad its not too much damage, i have a pair of bayside blue front wings you can have for free if it helps

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
only just read this jeff, gutted for you but glad its not too much damage, i have a pair of bayside blue front wings you can have for free if it helps
What a fantastic offer thank you. I am very interested please pm your phone number.

Jeff

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
LOL i had one of them. Ended up leaving at the Pod and driving the car home :p:p:p:p Mick
Why's that mate?? Was there a RT and 60ft challenge on the next day and you thought the old truck would have a better shot at it? :smokin:

P.S is there any way the mods can add a new 'smile' that indictaes a freindly wind up?? I'm sure Mick wasn't intentionally trying to look like he was making Jeff feel like he'd made a bad choice of truck :confused:

81 - 100 of 123 Posts