GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I got my Rips intake plenum kit for sale. It was custom made by one of the best tuning shops for the RB engines. R.I.P.S . It's their bigger high flow version to allow more airflow for high hp engines. It includes a modified clutch master cylinder to have enough clearance for the larger style plenum. Also includes throttle cable and all brackets needed to fit. Has holes for direct port nos system which are currently blocked off and is finished in nice brushed finish with matt black runners . Was originally bought to fit to my R34 GTR but I changed plans and decided to leave it stock. Price is £1800 + postage. Everything is all brand new still in Box.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will only sell it as a whole intake kit , the intake wont fit with the standard master cylinder. so whoever buys the intake, needs to fit this master cylinder.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's for RB26 mate.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump :cool:

Price in Euro 2100

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still for sale guys. take advantage of the low euro exchange rate, brand new still in box rips intake plenum. price £1600

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale, Now for £1550 GBP. Brand new still in the same box which was sent from RIPS.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Still for sale at £1550 :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
I can't believe this beautiful plenum is still for sale :)
Oh im sure if people had any spare cash it'd have gone. I would love to own this piece of hardware but funds at the minute arent available. Maybe one day :chuckle:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Send me a pm when ever you are ready Marcus :)

Still sitting here packed in rips box which it came in from NZ.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump.

Needs this gone to help fund my new gearbox :bowdown1:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes still available .

1 - 20 of 34 Posts