GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That's one of the best GT-R videos in ages, I loved the commentary and the fact it wasn't taking it too serious. I don't think the SSP car was stock power to be honest but I'd still prefer the '69 Camaro:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Great Video...
I love a Muscle car and still got my Mustang running close to 600 BHP.
Not traction control a real beast.

Goldie

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great Video...
I love a Muscle car and still got my Mustang running close to 600 BHP.
Not traction control a real beast.

Goldie
What Mustang? What else you hiding in the garage? :confused:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
What Mustang? What else you hiding in the garage? :confused:
Still got a nice few supercars wrapped up in the garage.
I used the mustang a few Sundays ago for the Silverstone Ferrari meet that i went with the Battalion35 crew,
The 35s left me for dead on the motors ways, but didnt matter how far away they got ,they could still hear the Loudest Mustang with a saleen super charger chasing them.

Goldie

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
4.6 V8, Saleen super Charger. 20 in classic bullit wheels. Adjustable suspention.
585 BHP no traction control, lights up the rear tyres at any speed.
In a word its TERRIFYING. but huge fun.

Goldie

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
NICE!

They are fun cars, the 5L SCV8 was a utter beast coupled to basically a unsilenced exhaust, it was just too funny to drive around! Sometimes im sad I sold it, but prefer to try to get my hands on something more classic when it comes to USDM cars.

·
Registered
494 Posts
That's one of the best GT-R videos in ages, I loved the commentary and the fact it wasn't taking it too serious. I don't think the SSP car was stock power to be honest but I'd still prefer the '69 Camaro:popcorn:
My dad had a 68 SS Camaro and would give a left nut for one but my R33 gtr had to stay

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
yep.. i was after a old Bullit car,, Rust is a huge problem with old Yanks.
Ive got a old C3 Vette running nitros as well.lol
Thats for sale s well

Goldie

Attachments

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Didn't realise you had that as well mate lol. Did you see the minter in black on the way back Saturday? Looked the nutz

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
See it. Parked up on the right,, Great looking,
But a polo would embarass you at traffic lights
Stuck NOs on mine. still SLOW.. Really

Goldie

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Nice choices, im after a 68 GT500 and If i can swing it a 65 Chev. Corvette roadster.
GT500 about 150k for a proper car now
old 65 Corvettes are rocketing at the moment as well.. loads getting shipped back to the states..
Great choice of muscle

Goldie

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Yeah found a 500 ive been eyeing, in the middle of purchasing new property and hoping its still there when ive finalized so i dont over reach, but if not, the right ones will come along im sure.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Yeah found a 500 ive been eyeing, in the middle of purchasing new property and hoping its still there when ive finalized so i dont over reach, but if not, the right ones will come along im sure.
A 500 is as good as bricks and mortar anyday. but without the rental gains..lol
But then you cant have a house side ways

Goldie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts