GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Bumpers, skirts & rear spoiler are the R1 Nismo kit & the bonnet is TopSecret c/f painted.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Running GT-SS's putting out 440 hp at the hubs with 385 lbs/ft torque at hubs. All work carried out by Abbey.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hi, i have seen your car at Abbey's, and it was lovely.. You were also unfortunate enough to be stuck on the M27 next to me a month or two ago ( iwas in my work car-passat-) and it is a truely beautiful 33...
Top work mate...

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Running GT-SS's putting out 440 hp at the hubs with 385 lbs/ft torque at hubs. All work carried out by Abbey.

Abbey quoted me 460bhp,with the same spec John.
Decided not to sell then?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Steve

Last time we set up the car it was running a single plate Nismo single plate clutch so it was slipping:chairshot But now running a HKS twin plate so i must get around to getting it re mapped some time.

Still looking at possibly selling it! But also wrestling with the idea of a 2.7 or 2.8 stroker kit with GT-RS's.:flame:

So watch this space!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The TS Grid Dancers works very well. I only use it in very wet or icey conditions normally on 14% to the front.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Kevin i remember. You cant blame me for you rash moment of madness! :chairshot
Well welcome to the clan and i hope you have as much fun and satisfaction with yours as i do with mine.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts