GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thought over the last couple of months I've decided that its come to a point for me to sell my R33 GTR. Due to Family commitments it's time for a new direction in life. I have subtly added a few modifications externally and internally, having recently tuned by ATF Power Engineering the car is pushing in the excess of 480BHP @ 1.2 Bar Boost- comes with a years guarantee on the engine rebuild,i have the necessary documents to provide the work which has been carried out and other documents reagrding the vehicles history-Current Mileage is 51K

THIS CAR IS IN A GREAT SHAPE IT ACCELERATES LIKE A ROCKET. NO SCRACHES NO RUST NO STONE CHIPS

WHEELS, SUSPENSION & BRAKES

RAYS LIGHTWEIGHT ALLOYS 19 x9.5J
265/39/19 Tyres Bridgestone
HKS LOWERING SPRINGS
Standard Calipers & Discs
Uprated Pads
Nismo Steel Hoses All Round

INTERIOR

Greddy Guages For Turbo, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure & Exhaust Gas Temp
Skyline R34 GTR Bucket Seats
Sabelt Harness
Apexi Power FC Hand Commander
HKS Boost Controller

TUNING & TRANSMISSION

ATF Head Overhaul(New Springs, Valves etc), Porting & Polishing
HKS Metal Head Gasket & Exhaust Gasket
Forged Pistons with Machine valve pockets
High Lift Cam profiles
Fully Lightened & Balanced Crank & Con Rods & Re Bored Block
Uprated Oil Pump
HKS SQ Dump valve X2
HKS Front Mount Intercooler
GarettTurbos
HKS Exhaust System Full System Decat
Apexi Power FC
HKS 600cc Injectors
Mixture Of Trust & HKS Hard Pipe Kit
Blitz Air Filters
HKS BOV

There 'is' loads more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

The car is up for sale at : £12,995 (NO PART EXCHANGE'S!!!)
i dont really check my messages,thus please contact me on the phone for any quieries or questions which i'l happily answer;
07944-765-461
07931-179-462

·
Registered
52 Posts
hi

Can you tell me what the oil pressure is on startup and once warmed up. Also, how long is the MOT and Tax?

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car is still up for grabs had a wind up last weekend supposingly this guy was meant to come from manchester-the idiot didnt even turn up-and i gave him my post code and adress details-people like that i just wanna do a wheelspin on their head and bounce their head on my rev gauge meter-idiots
car up for grabs for £12,000

·
Registered
157 Posts
yeah i know what you mean i have had many of them, they should at least have the decency to let you know so your not waiting around all night!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts