GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for my old white R33 40th Aniversary that was auction in Scotland 2009 and I must find her and buy her back. I spotted her in Dixsons of Dumblane 2002 and my now husband bought her for me as a wedding present and I loved her and took good care of her but daft as i am I sood gaentor for a friends loan and it was not repayed so I lost her she was take an sold at auction to pay their loan.
I took her to Sporting Bear car events to raise money for childrens charity, i took her to cruises and shows, very well knowen in Scotland. My father loved her too so drove her to his funeral did not go in the big car and again to my mothers.
I got married to my darling Neil on the 6th June 2006 at Seamill Hydro Hotel and drove her in full wedding dress and tiara with my mum and my best friend down there and my now husband and son and best man went in our friends skyline and another two kind Scottish members took the bridsmaids and ushers so had 4 at the wedding!
She was such an important part of my family life and I must find her and pay top dollar to have her back restor her to her original comdition and use her to drive in January the Historic Mone Carlo in memory of my father, we had planned to do the Monte ever since I was a child but it is not to be so i want to do it with Neil my husband who originaly bought her for me. and raise money for charity.
All I have found out is she still has that registration number is taxed and in the UK I did think I saw her come out of the Clyed Tunnel Glasgow around 2 years ago but not sure. She looked diffrent but I can return her to the way she was.
I am moving to Villefranche Cote D' Azure in September and want her restored and to drive her in the Monte to her mew home in the sun,
A expences payed holiday in our guest house for anyonr who helps me finf and buy her back.
This is very important to me I have felt so guilty at losing her and vow to get her back please, please help me get it back I want to relive my memories and look after her untill i die and leave her to my son.
Thank you so much for reading this and trying to help me, Jackie. xx

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Sounds like there is a lot of love and memories behind that car, I hope you find her and get her back!

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
reg plate might be helpful

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
I mean from tiarranfurs lol, what was the old reg plate when you sold it, might stir up some interest..

·
Registered
969 Posts
is that not the reg in the thread title guys, free holiday for the one who gets 24, oh no sorry that was magaluf

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
is that not the reg in the thread title guys, free holiday for the one who gets 24, oh no sorry that was magaluf
im sure that wasnt there before...:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,093 Posts
If I see any more off topic thread crapping that person gets a holiday or ban, depending on who they are.:mad:

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Seems like there is a lot of sentimental value for the owner can the car not be tracked down through some other means via reg or vin? There must be some connected people here.. I know data protection act might make it difficult but doesn't stop the DVLA from supplying our details to rogue private parking enforcement companies and other agencies.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Seems like there is a lot of sentimental value for the owner can the car not be tracked down through some other means via reg or vin? There must be some connected people here.. I know data protection act might make it difficult but doesn't stop the DVLA from supplying our details to rogue private parking enforcement companies and other agencies.
If you know a friendly policeman, they would be able to find it.

There are other ways to do it though DVLA, but they require some bending of the truth.

Ive done it before to find out someones address as they drove into my parked car, and drove off. Got the reg off CCTV

Should have seen there face when I turned up at there front door :)

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Don't forget Chonos is keeping an eye out ;)

Ill have a look into it. Not sure if the rules have changed, but Im pretty sure they haven't.

If you tell the DVLA that you need the address because of an accident, they will give up the information, but of course that involves some porky pies

·
Registered
969 Posts
so this holiday you speak of it doesnt involve 24 of anything right
aw so many posts deleted again,now that was harmless fun :(

good luck on the hunt for the car, i hope you track it down anyway

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
very nearly? we sold this a few years back

1 - 20 of 23 Posts