GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. il introduce myself. im callum.i own a 1983 paul newman skyline khr30 coupe. its an auto turbo but im soon to be changing it to manual. i live in new zealand. its my second car. my 1st was a four door manual turbo r30 skyline (bloody good fun in the wet). im just after some information on my new car. cant find any on the net. so i thought maybe you guru's on here might know something about this thing. heres a rundown on what it is and what its got.
1983 paul newman edition skyline coupe
L20ET sohc turbo 6cyl
automatic
two tone blue and gold
R200 long nose lsd (which is buggered)
im told it has special features such as lsd and adjustable seat etc but i cant find any info on how many were made or what theyre worth or anything! any help would be greatly apreciated:)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hi mate and welcome,
post some pictures asap!
I have seen the video of the advertisement with P.Newman gorgeous ol' school car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Paul Newman Version

Hi,

You still looking for Paul Newman Version information.

I own one of these cars in Australia, of which there is only 3 in Oz, all coupes.

Come back and let me know what you need and pics of your car would be nice as all of ours are white.

Cheers, Dennis

hey guys. il introduce myself. im callum.i own a 1983 paul newman skyline khr30 coupe. its an auto turbo but im soon to be changing it to manual. i live in new zealand. its my second car. my 1st was a four door manual turbo r30 skyline (bloody good fun in the wet). im just after some information on my new car. cant find any on the net. so i thought maybe you guru's on here might know something about this thing. heres a rundown on what it is and what its got.
1983 paul newman edition skyline coupe
L20ET sohc turbo 6cyl
automatic
two tone blue and gold
R200 long nose lsd (which is buggered)
im told it has special features such as lsd and adjustable seat etc but i cant find any info on how many were made or what theyre worth or anything! any help would be greatly apreciated:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry all, I'm new to this forum as well. I hale from downunder in Sydney Australia and own a KHR30 Paul Newman Version Skyline coupe, same as in my avatar.

It would be good if I knew how to post pictures to the threads as I would post pics of my car so all could see what they are.

Cheers, Dennis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts