GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while on my travels throughout the uk i have rescued a 1983 r30 ex turbo skyline coupe auto ,71000 kms in red 1983 is totally original even down to the steel wheels and chrome trim embellishers i am just curious to how rare this really is? am in 2 minds with what to do with it as it has no rust at all just light dents etc all original paint as well i think its worthy of restoring and where would u get parts for it ? australia or new zeland id think any help is appreciated thanks mark will post some pics in next few days i drove it back home 680 kms without a fault was quite amusing

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probaly too much but it was so good and original interior is as new even original overmats and boot cover mats all tools all electrics work its a 2.0 strt 6 turbo id say 130 140 bhp max i was curious to know if there are many others thanks

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
not really sort after mate, common as tap water. If you want to move it on i'll help you out without to much cost to yourself:p :p :p :p

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hey honey!

Now I saw this awesome car at the D1GB and I was blown away. Very cool, excellent condition for it's age and sort after to any collector.:bowdown1:

It would of been cool to have convoyed together back from Silvertone...

Claire
x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts