1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
R34 Gtr A pillar drivers side please?

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi. i am looking for the r34 ignition surround trim. is the plastic piece that goes over the igniton cylinder ring where the key goes. please write to me if you have it. its all the same from any r34 model. thanks

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Hi I am looking for the cover for the fuses for the trim on the drivers side footwell
And also
The carpet trim that hides the battery etc in the boot
All for a R34gtr
thanks

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try to get back to these enquiries asap.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Oh cool Dave.

I'm interested in a price for the inner rear glass finisher (both sides). Think that's what it's called on rhd.

Cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am after the rear windows trims for a Skyline R32 GTR. I think they are referred to as B/C pillars. Can you please PM mi with price and delivery to mainland UK

Thanks

·
Registered
947 Posts
Could you give me your email need Some small Parts but think iTs beter to Send
Foto's

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Looking passenger door rubber trim that goes round the door opening and that the glass sits against when shut.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Mel my advice if you plan of keeping the car long term is buy new, buying second hand is false economy. Used ones could be many years old if not at least over 20.

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mel my advice if you plan of keeping the car long term is buy new, buying second hand is false economy. Used ones could be many years old if not at least over 20.
we supply new and used mate

1 - 19 of 19 Posts