R32/33 gtr power FC and commander (Used) £300.00

R32/33 GTR decat pipe - (new) with gaskets £40.00

R32 mastercylinder stopper (new)- £40.00

Exedy paddle clutch (new) for early R32 supports 500bhp easy £250.00

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nc10t . clutch supplied by RB motorsport so if you need something checking i can ask them on monday

·
Registered
448 Posts
nc10t . clutch supplied by RB motorsport so if you need something checking i can ask them on monday
If it will happily handle 500fwhp I would be very interested, is it just the clutch kit or is there a flywheel too. The part no. you gave is just the clutch cover.

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can find the paddle number so will have to check with rb. not sure if it will handle 500atw but i will check with rb

·
Registered
448 Posts
Cheers mate, it is 500 flywheel horses I am aiming for. If RB can tell you any info. relating to the maximun power through-put as being 500hp for road car/light track use, I would be very interested in buying.

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Any chance of a pic of the master cylinder stopper please?

Is it one of those nice blue welded Cusco ones?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers mate, it is 500 flywheel horses I am aiming for. If RB can tell you any info. relating to the maximun power through-put as being 500hp for road car/light track use, I would be very interested in buying.

Cheers
Ian
Yes it will handle over 500 flywheel horses. Spoke to Richard at RB and he said that the paddle number is ND08T

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
can I put this power fc into my GTR and start to drive and put new settings that works for my car? cause I need poweer fc.
and I was thinking about buying this one..or should I get new one?
does it matter?

and where is this brake stopper putted/put?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it will start and drive on the base map...but only enough to really move the car about and dont try and drive on boost. Same as a new power fc. Only difference between this and a new one as you dont get a box and instructions with this one :)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
it will start and drive on the base map...but only enough to really move the car about and dont try and drive on boost. Same as a new power fc. Only difference between this and a new one as you dont get a box and instructions with this one :)
Is it hard to set up new map for my GTR?
I have friends that can help me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts